BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Kayleigh v.
I burn so easy, and i get the highest that they carry and apply every 30 minutes to and hour and get just enough sun to tan and not burn, its very easy to find its almost everywhere, one hundred percent recommend!
Stephanie C.
Falling Waters, WV
I have 2 kids so finding a good sunblock for those sunny days at the beach or just spending time outside is crucial to protect their skin. The 2 most important things I look for in a sunscreen is how well it protects the skin and ease of use, and banana boats ultramist has both. Putting sunscreen on excited kids can be hard so being ble to quickly spray it on and feeling confident it will protect your kids is awesome. This sunscreen is also tear free so it makes it easy to apply to the face which is a plus because I feel the face is one of the first places to burn. I love this sunscreen!
Sherrie H.
Shamokin, PA
Banana boat has been my go to brand for sunscreen for as long as i can remember, My grandparents use to use it on my when i was little and i have continued to use it on my kids,  Their kids tear free sting free is the best there is no more fuss when getting ready for fun in the sun, It goes on easy is not greasy and they can wear it while swimming reapplying every so often, Even if they are wet, It hasn't let me down yet and has kept my babies from dealing with the horror of sunburn
Treena B.
York, SC
My kids prefer this sunscreen over the coppertone brand. They feel less greasy and picking them up after putting this brand on is a lot easier as well! It's affordable and the bottle can take a beating! It's also tear free so when the kids are fidgety or trying to run away this doesn't bother their eyes at all.
Latisha S.
[product:banana-boat-banana-boat-kids-family-size-ultramist-sunscreen-with-spf-50---2-pack] is great! Be careful of the eyes and mouth because the mist is strong and tastes awful. None of my kids have had a sunburn while using this sunscreen.
Otter K.
With a family of redheads, sunscreen is a major summer budget item, and while there are certainly cheaper products out there, Banana Boat is my family's go-to brand. Not only do we have acres of ultra-fair skin to cover, much of it is also super-sensitive -- sometimes to the point of stinging, swelling up, or breaking out in a rash to other products. But Banana Boat consistently provides excellent reaction-free coverage in a variety of easy-to-apply formulas, and fortunately, it's readily available in a lot of different stores.

The kids tear-free formula works extremely well, is not sticky or greasy, and dries fairly quickly.. We really love the twist-lock spray nozzle that keeps the can from accidentally emptying itself when it's in your bag or in the hands of a curious toddler -- extremely easy to use, you simply twist the nozzle until it clicks into the locked position, and the top will no longer press down AT ALL, but then it's just a simple twist in the opposite direction, and you are ready to spray again!

An easy way to get everyone fully covered is to line them up in the bathroom, spray them down before they get dressed (so you don't miss any spots under the edge of garments that might later burn), and let them dry before they get dressed. That way, it is just a matter of re-applying throughout the day as directed.

Despite our head-to-toe frequent reapplications, a bottle of Banana Boat spray seems to last a surprisingly long time, too, so the double-pack is definitely a great value. I buy it this way whenever possible so we can keep a couple of cans at the house, as well as a can in the shed, at work, in the sports bags, beach bags, backpacks -- it's important for us to always have it at the ready, and the twist-lock top and super-effective formula gives us peace of mind when we are on the go (which seems like always in the summertime!)
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I love the ease of using Banana Boat Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen. We use this at the beach, pool or anytime we will be outdoors for a length of time. This sunscreen works great and the easy use makes for fast application. It is also gentle on my sensitive skinned girls. I use this on the body only and stick to a regular lotion for the face. In a pinch I have sprayed in my hand and just apply to the face.
Maria W.
West Valley, UT
Banana boat is so good no only because it smells like summer and beaches but because it does work my kids are so light skin the I have to make sure they wear this all summer long to protect them, I will keep buying this as many years before
erica s.
My family and I always use this product when going on trips for the summer. This an essential and it's great to use. The application is very easy because it's a spray on so there's no mess or over use of the product when applying it. And I've purchased this product many times so you can trust this brand.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Are used to use this when I was a kid and it did help me not get burnt it wouldn’t always prevent it but it would help to some degree but here lately I’ve been hearing bad things about it if I were to get it again I probably look into it a little bit more
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?