BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Kristin R.
We used this brand on our kids a lot last summer and it was convenient and easy to use, and they never got burned! I usually like the all-natural stuff but this worked for us!
Katherine W.
Sheridan, IN
This is a must have in your dipper bag! It is easy to apply to the skin of wiggly children and doesn't have a lot of oil in it, that affects sensitive skin. It holds the burn away and lasts awhile.
Lynn H.
Love this stuff. It is the brand i always buy for my kiddos. The only problem i have run into is that it gets clogged easy otherwise I'm very satisfied and buy it a couple times a year
stephanie j.
Kissimmee, FL
I thought a spf 50 spray would be the answer to my daughters ability to burn. unfortunately, she burned in patches where we missed an area. even though we reapplied throughout the day.
Katie B.
Greer, SC
My son is a redhead with very pale sensitive skin. This sunblock kept him from getting burned and it did not irritate his skin. It was very easy to apply to my wiggly little toddler.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
It keeps my sister from getting burnt which is incredibke because she has fair skin and we couldnt fund anythung to keep her from a sunburn but this brand worked!!
Veronica M.
i really like this products. i have two girls who are always in the sun and I've found that this is the only one that actually works on them for the amount of time they spend outside without having to reapply every 30 minutes
Hildret A.
I really like this product. The spray is great. It sprays evenly and works great on squirming children. It stayed on through sand and water play at the beach only had to reapply after swimming to be sure it stayed on. No sun burn for my child who used this. I forgot sunblock and ended up with sunpoisoning on my nose. So i was super impressed with how well this worked.
Ashley T.
I use this on my four year old twins. I like to spray it into my hand, and then apply it to the kids skin. It lasts a long time, is not greasy, and the twins never complain about it having to wear it.
Maria C.
Here in Az this is a must have for kids doing da summer. My kids love it cuz they said it doesn't irritate there eyes when applying it. Is easy to spray n use
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

Walmart