BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
The spray works, but it takes a lot to get proper coverage. The sunscreen needs to be spread out by hand anyway because it doesn't spread evenly. It is extremely greasy. Save your money and purchase regular sunscreen.
Edith E.
Love this! None greasy and waterproof which is great. My niece usually doesn't like the fact that there greasy but this was just right which made my sister purchase more of Banana products .
Amy E.
Bountiful, UT
Great sunscreen! Easy to apply. My kids love that it doesn't sting if it gets in their eyes. Long lasting and works great. Also like the smell and it sprays nicely.
Riah W.
Plano, TX
Love it it is just amazing I used to use this all of the time I suggest this product for all of you out there, the only con is the stickyness after you spray it on
Connie E.
Dighton, KS
I use this on my son or even on myself when we are out in the sun. Keeps us from getting burned and it's great for my son since he's a busy body just spray and go
AMIEE S.
Channelview, TX
Works well for the kids and as an adult who burns rather quickly. I love the smell and it just works. I've used a lot of brands, but always come back to this one.
Laura R.
I have two small boys and we live on a lake. I go through a crazy amount of sunscreen. I really like this product. It is easy to apply, has staying power, and doesn't sting their eyes.
Emma R.
Hingham, MA
I think this sunscreen is great for reapplication. Put on one coat of lotion sunscreen and apply this throughout the rest of the day and you should be good. I also trust this on my legs but not quite on my back.
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
This is easy to apply, tear free, and smells good. The kids don't get impatient with the application because it doesn't require rubbing it in. I wont use any other sunscreen on them.
Kim S.
This sunscreen is pretty good. I use on my children and they do not get burned. I do reapply every so often (as you should) when they're extremely active or in and out of the pool.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?