BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
CHRISTELLA M.
I like banana boat for kids price is reasonable.where I live we need to use it constantly not just when were at the beach.I would recommended it for your kids. Easy to apply.
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is perfect for using on the body of your child. Spray and rub in. It's so quick which is important when you have a little one that just wants to run in the sun!
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA
I usually will only purchase this one for my kids. When applied correctly they never get burns. We spend hours in the sun during the summer and virtually have had no issues.
Megan V.
This is great for the beach. I always get SO burnt especially when I have beach trips. No sunburn as long as you apply frequently as instructed on the bottle. Love this brand
Danielle J.
Franklin, ME
I always use this on my son. 3 summers and he has never burnt! He loves the spray bottle instead of the lotion because it's quicker and so much easier when you have a toddler.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I love Banana Boat Sunscreen. It smells great, have lots of options for SPF. My family is very fair skinned so we use a high SPF and I always have a bottle in my car, home, bag etc. Last a long time.
Sammy V.
Palm Bay, FL
This sunscreen seems to work the best for me and my nephews. We never get sum burn while using it. It's over all a great product. The spray sunscreen makes it a lot easier.
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
This is what we buy for the beach every year. Great for the whole family. Doesn't bother the kids skin. Smells great. Gets the job done without reapplying a hundred times.
Miranda P.
Lenoir, NC
Easy application and very reliable product. I can be assured that when I use this on my son per the directions he will be protected from the UV rays and naming effects.
Heather T.
Paragould, AR
Got this for my niece and the very next day she was not burnt in the least. She is prone to getting really bad burns from the sun, but when she used this she was okay!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?