BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Taty D.
Northridge, CA
I love this for my little sister. Her skin gets red really easily when when exposed to sunlight for a long period of time and I've noticed that with this product, she doesn't
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA
I usually will only purchase this one for my kids. When applied correctly they never get burns. We spend hours in the sun during the summer and virtually have had no issues.
Megan V.
This is great for the beach. I always get SO burnt especially when I have beach trips. No sunburn as long as you apply frequently as instructed on the bottle. Love this brand
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is perfect for using on the body of your child. Spray and rub in. It's so quick which is important when you have a little one that just wants to run in the sun!
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I love Banana Boat Sunscreen. It smells great, have lots of options for SPF. My family is very fair skinned so we use a high SPF and I always have a bottle in my car, home, bag etc. Last a long time.
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
This is what we buy for the beach every year. Great for the whole family. Doesn't bother the kids skin. Smells great. Gets the job done without reapplying a hundred times.
Sammy V.
Palm Bay, FL
This sunscreen seems to work the best for me and my nephews. We never get sum burn while using it. It's over all a great product. The spray sunscreen makes it a lot easier.
Miranda P.
Lenoir, NC
Easy application and very reliable product. I can be assured that when I use this on my son per the directions he will be protected from the UV rays and naming effects.
Heather T.
Paragould, AR
Got this for my niece and the very next day she was not burnt in the least. She is prone to getting really bad burns from the sun, but when she used this she was okay!
Edith E.
Love this! None greasy and waterproof which is great. My niece usually doesn't like the fact that there greasy but this was just right which made my sister purchase more of Banana products .
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?