BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Terri B.
Bryans Road, MD
My daughter has really sensitive skin and I worried about this product but I was like let me just try it and I'm glad I did this sunscreen is amazing and her skin isn't oily like other sunscreens
Joycelyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it's a product used for the whole family while out on trips my kids love how it's a spray and not a actual lotion. They have a blast spraying them selfs while it's good on their skin.
Brianna C.
Hollywood, FL
I really like using this sunscreen and most because its spray since its easier to apply but it always helps not getting sun burned due to that my skin is really sensitive and easy to get burned.
Valerie B.
Hayward, CA
So I've recently have gone to the beach with my children. And this sun screen is my go to all the time for the kids. The price is affordable and I use it myself.just use it a few minutes before you in the water and good to go.
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
I use this product on my son when were out at the beach. Very easy to apply, drys super fast so my little guy doesn't get sand stuck all over him. I love the fact that its a spray then lotion. Can't say anything bad about it.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I use Banana Boat Kids Sunblock on my kids and all the neighborhood kids as they spend hours in the sun and at the pool each day. This product offers great protection and doesn't wash off easily in the pool. My son has never gotten a sunburn while using this product.
Neiloni F.
This sun screen is so easy to apply to my toddler. It works great and so hard to miss a spot with this sun screen. A great buy for the mom that wants to be able to apply the sun screen quickly
Leslie C.
Alto, GA
Absolutely LOVE this product. One of my children has pretty fair skin, but this works wonders! Spray it on before pool time, and maybe one more time during. LOVE IT!!!
Danielle N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Did not like this sunscreen at all! After wearing it for the day it left me and my kids skin dried out and brittle. I will definitely reach for a cream sun screen over a spray from now on.
Josey G.
Baker City, OR
This seemed to work fine while out in the sun, staying dry. But, it came off pretty quickly in the water. However, I still choose Banana Boat over any other brands.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?