BY BANANA BOAT #43 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Seferina M.
My son has never gotten a sum burn with this sun screen it is super amazing and super effective! I recommend parents to use this for their kids especially in the summer time!
deanna B.
Flint, MI
Great light spray works for blocking the sun's rays. would recommend for children and adults. much faster than applying lotion. lighter to carry on trips. purchased at Meijer
Diana L.
This spray on sunscreen is the best for kids! It makes it really easy to apply. I've had great luck with Banana Boat, but like with all sunscreens make sure you apply often (spray on makes that easy too!)
Jennie H.
Binghamton, NY
Love love love this my kids love the colors on the can very easy to use spray-on Robin that's all you have to do sunscreen very good never had a sunburn using this product find this product at Walmart
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
Banana Boat is a well trusted brand so you can't go wrong. I like the spray because it makes it quick and easy to apply on my daughter and it dries fast. It's definitely my go-to sun screen of choice
Stehanie D.
Cody, WY
I use this occasionally for my kids if we have it or its around. It's not my main go to sunscreen for the kids but it works for the most part. I do re apply it a couple times.
Kristen F.
My daughter always has this in her backpack at summer camp. She applies it in the morning before she leaves the house and the spray is easy for her to reapply during the day.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
This is a must have for kids. Kids won't sit still too long to let you rub lotion on them so with this you just spray and go. It doesn't last very long but it does work good.
Anna C.
Great product! Easy yo use, to carry and affortable. I use this brand because i consider is very protective for my 3 years old dauther. We live in florida and here you definitely need a sunscreen
Brooke R.
Dallas, GA
I love how well this applies to my daughter and it stays on for a while. We normally don't have to reapply unless she's been out in the water for a very long time. I am a repeat user for sure.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?