BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Ashley G.
I love this stuff. The mist makes it easy to put on my little guy when he's already raring to go. Consequently, it also makes reapplying it easy, although it stays on long and I don't have to do that much. Definitely a plus!
Marleen T.
Spanish Fork, UT
The times I have used these on little ones, I find they still get a touch burned. If it was a touch more strong then I might have protected the skin a little better.
Courtney S.
Foxworth, MS
It's a great product that kept my very light skinned daughter from being sunburned during our days outside in the pool. The spray is less messy than the lotion and alot easier to apply to a squirming impatient toddler.
Emily M.
I use this sunscreen all the time. I burn really easily so this keeps me from burning but I can still get a nice tan. I really like that it sprays too. It is so much easier than lotion sunscreens. I would buy this product again.
Jailyn M.
The sunscreen is amazing! it will last the whole day you're in the sun and it won't leave you red or sunburnt. it's not sticky and you don't rub it in, it's a spray on so you don't have to take as long to go swimming
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
We love this family size kids tear free and steam free sunscreen. I can spray it on my children, and they do not have a fit. Not to mention it works and protects my kids skin from the sun.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Yes like everyone says.... This product works!! I have used this on my kids and they are prone to burns even with sunscreen on. but this works well on them!! Banana boat is a Great brand!!
Heather M.
Lancaster, CA
I use this on my children and myself, I think it works great. But make sure your spraying outside, the product tends to linger in the air a little bit and makes the floor a little slick.
Melissa S.
I have tried this and i love it for my Kids. Its very easy to put. On and it last awhile on there skin. It has a decent smell to it. Just don't be near open flames when spraying it on.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
This product works great on kids. My daughter loves it because it does not make her sticky. This product does not last long so you do need to keep putting it on. Also smells really great.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?