BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Lindsey M.
Rocklin, CA
I love this stuff. I usually buy it on sale at Sam's club and it will last our family of 5 a week at the beach. We are at the beach all day and reapply throughout the day.
Emry M.
This banana boat kids spray is clearly for kids but I use it for myself! It works wonders. I always buy the kids because it protects my skin a lot better than the regular. I burn really easily and I haven't burned once this summer!
Jessica F.
Gibsonville, NC
Goes on great, not to heavy. Protects my daughters sensitive skin very well against harmful uv rays. Use it anytime they go outside whether to play, swim, or go fishing!
Holli M.
The spray is terrible. It hits and misses and leaves spots all over your body. You can spray it right on the place you want and it still will not cover it like the lotion does. I won't be using this anymore.
Claudia M.
Bellflower, CA
my mom bought it for my little brother and sister but since it was at reach I decided to use it. I liked the glow it gave me but couldn't compare it to other products because I haven't used much sunscreen. not bad for the price
Chelsea B.
Ada, MI
I used this when I was a nanny this past summer and it made it so easy to get the kids covered. It takes a little bit of rubbing to disappear but we made it through the summer without getting burnt.
Lisa M.
Philadelphia, PA
Banna Boat kids Tear Free works the best my whole family uses this for sun protection. This works fabulous I wouldn't but anything else I totally trust this product to protect my childrens skin from burning I've tried more expense sun blocks and have came right back to banna boat kids woks great in the water to.
Christina J.
I love thisnsunsxreen. My kids like being sprayed instead of a lotion. And while it keeps us from sun damage, it feels like we aren't even wearing a sunscreen. It's very light and not greasy.
Brianne H.
Irving, IL
I would recommend banana boats tear free especially cause it lasts and easy to use. Kids are always in a rush to get out and play so when I can spray this fast all over them not worrying about it bothering their eyes, if I accidentally get some in the eye, is great.
Amanda D.
Lewistown, PA
Was ok sunscreen went on very easy but I still got burned. It may have just been my skin(and the forgetting to reapply) also It burned my eyes when I sweated. Not sure I would buy again but still liked the ease of applying
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?