BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Not my favorite sunscreen but I use this in a pinch. I have to reapply it every time anyone gets out of the pool or water because I notice it comes off really easily. So I use more of this than I do of the good stuff i normally get.
Jennifer L.
Oil city, PA
It works great. I like that you can spray on and go easy to reapply. It doesn't really have a strong smell to it like some sunscreens have. The only draw back was that it was kind of stucky.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
This product works great on my 10 and 4 year old! No sun burns when we go to Florida! We use this every year. We will buy again when we go on vacation. It is very effective and love the buy one get one package! Thank you!
Haley O.
Evans, GA
Banana boat is the best sunscreen out there! I used it as a kid, my parents use it, my grandparents use it. It has a very nice packaging on it and the quality never seems to disappoint.
Sunsirae A.
Having a pool in the backyard, I have to have sunblock readily available to apply to my children. They love the spray as it is quick and easy so they can enjoy their day. The kids can even spray it on each other.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Este bloqueador es buenísimo, lo compre para mis niños y les a sido de mucha ayuda para evitar las quemaduras del sol, yo definitivamente los recomiendo y pienso seguirlo comprando
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
This sunscreen has good coverage and it lasts awhile! It smells nice and is not messy to apply. It feels a little greasy, but it dries fast. I will recommend to people with kids.
Ashley E.
Douglasville, GA
This sunscreen is a family favorite. It is easy to apply so the kids can get out and play faster... we used this on our beach vacation last summer and no one came home burnt!
Daniele H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I like banana boat for kids because it seems very gentle on my skin and the scent is nonintrusive. It is important to have high quality sunblock because I wear it daily!
Brittany B.
I love these spray sunscreens they are a no mess on the hands and work as well as the lotion. Try to avoid the eyes!. These always smell amazing and work really well.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?