BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Felicia R.
Louisville, KY
I like how this sun screen is a spray. It works great out in the sun. I have only 2 things I don't like about it. The spray can stain some whites on swimsuits. The other dislike is that it runs out very fast.
Kendall E.
Myrtle Creek, OR
This is the best kids sunblock out there! I love that it doesn't smell and its tear free. it makes applying sunscreen so much easier. it doesn't stain clothing like other brands do. this is the ONLY one I buy!
Michelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
Kids loved it and they were able to feel independent and use themselves (with supervision of course) We bought it at our local wal-mart. We would definitely buy it again. It didn't hurt the kids eyes at all!
Tayla P.
Malden, MA
This product works, but I think that with the spray option it makes it run out more quickly (of course perhaps the company did this on purpose to get us to buy more) but overall its a convenient product and I am willing to spend more for convenience. application is quick. however, my niece did cry when it got into her eyes - so be careful
Sarah H.
Mount Vernon , WA
We used this the entire last summer on my step children. It worked great, just needed to apply more amply on my stepdaughter as she is extremelu fare as well as more frequently.
Charlotte M.
Milan, MI
This is my go-to sunscreen because the spray is the easiest way to apply sunscreen on my kids. It works well and the water doesn't wash it away too easily so I trust my kids will be adequately protected from the sun with this sunscreen.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
We bought a can of this when we went to a theme park. It outlasted sweat and water rides. Application was so easy and reapplication was a breeze. None of use were even pink by the end of the day. We will definitely be repurchasing this.
Heather S.
Longview, TX
Although this sunscreen smells amazing, I feel like I have to continuously apply it to my kids so they won't burn. The tear free aspect is great, but the coverage was not ideal!
Becca Jayne H.
Powell, OH
Love this sunscreen for my daughter. She's two and always on the move so the stay function works perfectly for us! It applies very evenly and does not leave her feeling sticky.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
This product works great but I feel that it leaves you feeling greasy and I don't really like that but the product itself did work and repel the sun like it's supposed to
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?