BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Val K.
Banana boat products are the only sun products I use. I use a ton of this spray sunblock on my kids all summer long. We are beach going people and could not survive without several cans of this sunblock. I love that it make sure your skin feel moisturized.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love the convenience of the spray bottle. Have a son that won't hold still for anything so this helps me get the best coverage so he doesn't burn. Smells like typical sunscreen. Not to oily, easy to spread all over
Haley F.
Portland, ME
I have used this before when there was no other sunblock around. I like the fact that it is tear free, it's gentle on my face but does its job well. I always prefer spray over lotion.
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
It's so much easier to spray and go I love this sunblock and it works well my kids tend to spray a lot don't know if they really need to but it stays on the whole time we are out doors and they don't come home in pain.
Rachael S.
Cohutta, GA
I am a college student and I use this product. It is fast for on the go sun protection and isn't sticky feeling like the other brands. The bottle lasts longer than expected so it is a great value. This product is also sensitive enough that if I close my eyes and spray my face my face doesn't burn or break out. This is a wonderful affordable product
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
I don't really like spray sunscreens just because they go everywhere and don't seem to last as long as the lotions. The Banana boat version wasn't as bad as others I have tried, it did seem to stay longer and work a bit more effectively then other brands. I still had to reapply every 30 minutes.
Marlene C.
I used this on my kids when I took them to the beach or just when they would be outside longer than a few minutes. They didn't get burned and didn't complain about having it applied, because it is easy to apply.
Ashley E.
Pomona, CA
Love Banana Boat , however be very careful spray on screens are very flammable and if you don't get every spot you will get a tiger striped sunburn...just ask My aunt.id use lotion and then use this for a touch up
Ian P.
Glenview, IL
Has very distinct advertising and a very interesting packaging. Did not meet my expectations, but still protected me from the UV rays. Available in most drug stores. Not very effective, but not disappointing. Will not buy again on my free will.
Kristen T.
Cranston, RI
I use this for my daughter-she loves the fact it sprays on and isn't greasy after! packing is great-easy to open and we both loved it! great product! not too expensive for the size!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?