BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Jacqueline H.
Clark, NJ
So I use this because of the high SPF and because of the tube. I love it, it sprays evenly and it doesn't leave me greasy and disgusting after I spray and it doesn't let me get sunburnt.
Samantha V.
Des Moines, IA
This sunscreen works great and smells great. The only thing I don't like is the control of the spray. I'm glad it's not too strong of a spray but occasionally it'll get in my baby's eyes.
Taelor H.
Banana Boat sunscreen is amazing!! I use it every time I go anywhere where the sun is beaming down! It definitely met my expectations and more!! It is VERY gentle on my skin, it's like you don't even know it's there!
Corinne W.
Red Lion, PA
I always use this product on my nephews and nieces when we have a pool or creek day, they never complain about texture or getting greasy and it doesn't sting their eyes, it lasts all day and I couldn't recommend a better product for young kids these days
Chassidy A.
Sardinia, OH
Great sunscreen provides great protection for the kids. Love the spray aspect of the product with a two and three year one this is the best thing just spray them and let it dry. No chasing them down and holding them to rub it in. Also no sticky hands!
Val K.
Banana boat products are the only sun products I use. I use a ton of this spray sunblock on my kids all summer long. We are beach going people and could not survive without several cans of this sunblock. I love that it make sure your skin feel moisturized.
Haley F.
Portland, ME
I have used this before when there was no other sunblock around. I like the fact that it is tear free, it's gentle on my face but does its job well. I always prefer spray over lotion.
Katie N.
Wellsville, PA
This is an amazing product for both kids and adults. When going outside with my neices I'll spray them and let it dry as well as myself. It's nice not worrying about the rub on lotion that makes the kids get antsy waiting forever to dry to go swimming.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
I am an avid beach goer and this spray does its job! I use on my 6 year old as well as on my own face. It's an even spray without leaving streaks. I am a repeat user.
Stephany C.
This suncreen works really well. It's not greasy and applies easily. I also love that it does not have a strong smell like other brands of spray on suncreen have.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?