BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Jasmine L.
Temple Hills , MD
I love This product, I have recently brought this for my God Child. Very great for children doesn't have a funny smell! Very recommended! Does not turn white in water.
Mary S.
My daughter does not like putting sunblock on. This makes my life so much easier. She doesn't fight me at all when applying. So easy and keeps my daughter protected!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Very good with children at the zoo or any parks any places that you will go, just Make sure to reapply every 2 to 4 hours it dries quickly and make sure you get there faces too. Kid friendly recommended to anybody that I know
Jacqueline H.
Delbarton, WV
We have always used Banana Boat sunscreen. It is an excellent brand and we will continue to use it. It doesn't leave the children greasy feeling. Our children have never gotten burnt while using it. We have always bought our Banana Boat sunscreen from walmart.
Amber H.
Henderson, NY
Not the worst smelling spray but my kids dread wearing it. They say it smells to them and gets in there eyes and mouth when sprayed. I prefer sprays for convenience and fast application. It last a long time even through water. Never had to worry about reapply.
Amanda D.
I use this for my nephews & it really works. It blocks out the sun so they don't get burnt. When they're swimming in the pool, they rub their eyes right after they put this sunblock on & they don't seem to mind. It doesn't burn their eyes at all. However, just like with every sunscreen out there, you have to reapply every 2-4 hours for it to be effective.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Not only does Banana Boat products smell awesome, but they do an awesome job protecting your skin from unwanted UV rays! My biggest complaint here is definitely the amount of times you must apply the sunscreen though.
Corinne W.
Red Lion, PA
I always use this product on my nephews and nieces when we have a pool or creek day, they never complain about texture or getting greasy and it doesn't sting their eyes, it lasts all day and I couldn't recommend a better product for young kids these days
Priscilla R.
I like the way this sunscreen smells and feels. I buy this one rather than adult because I feel it is more sensitive on my skin and I still get the coverage I need.
Jacqueline H.
Clark, NJ
So I use this because of the high SPF and because of the tube. I love it, it sprays evenly and it doesn't leave me greasy and disgusting after I spray and it doesn't let me get sunburnt.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?