BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Not only does Banana Boat products smell awesome, but they do an awesome job protecting your skin from unwanted UV rays! My biggest complaint here is definitely the amount of times you must apply the sunscreen though.
Jacqueline H.
Clark, NJ
So I use this because of the high SPF and because of the tube. I love it, it sprays evenly and it doesn't leave me greasy and disgusting after I spray and it doesn't let me get sunburnt.
Priscilla R.
I like the way this sunscreen smells and feels. I buy this one rather than adult because I feel it is more sensitive on my skin and I still get the coverage I need.
Tabatha S.
Cartersville, VA
Its sprays well. And its quick when you have very active children. However reapplying is needed more often. My kids tend to burn faster or more with spray sunblocks as oppose to lotion.
Cristina S.
Bought this for our vacation to Mexico! Worked great and like all their products, smells amazing! I like the spray a lot better than the lotion because you don't have to waste time rubbing it in. Just make sure you spray evenly and don't forget to reapply!
Taelor H.
Banana Boat sunscreen is amazing!! I use it every time I go anywhere where the sun is beaming down! It definitely met my expectations and more!! It is VERY gentle on my skin, it's like you don't even know it's there!
Anna I.
San Antonio, TX
Great for the outdoor water activities. Keeps the protection as long as you stick with the re application. Unfortunately as with most sprays there is quite a bit of product that doesn't make it onto the body. It's better to spray onto then rub. Always recommend for my Girl Scout parents
Katie N.
Wellsville, PA
This is an amazing product for both kids and adults. When going outside with my neices I'll spray them and let it dry as well as myself. It's nice not worrying about the rub on lotion that makes the kids get antsy waiting forever to dry to go swimming.
Val K.
Banana boat products are the only sun products I use. I use a ton of this spray sunblock on my kids all summer long. We are beach going people and could not survive without several cans of this sunblock. I love that it make sure your skin feel moisturized.
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
It's so much easier to spray and go I love this sunblock and it works well my kids tend to spray a lot don't know if they really need to but it stays on the whole time we are out doors and they don't come home in pain.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?