BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ammie M.
Gilmer, TX
Love this stuff, it definitely does it's job and it's long lasting and doesn't leave a greasy mess. My kids have sensitive skin and the can use this with no problem, and I love the spray can!!
Jasmine L.
Temple hills, MD
I love This product, I have recently brought this for my God Child. Very great for children doesn't have a funny smell! Very recommended! Does not turn white in water.
Jacqueline H.
Delbarton, WV
We have always used Banana Boat sunscreen. It is an excellent brand and we will continue to use it. It doesn't leave the children greasy feeling. Our children have never gotten burnt while using it. We have always bought our Banana Boat sunscreen from walmart.
Mary S.
My daughter does not like putting sunblock on. This makes my life so much easier. She doesn't fight me at all when applying. So easy and keeps my daughter protected!
Amber H.
Henderson, NY
Not the worst smelling spray but my kids dread wearing it. They say it smells to them and gets in there eyes and mouth when sprayed. I prefer sprays for convenience and fast application. It last a long time even through water. Never had to worry about reapply.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Very good with children at the zoo or any parks any places that you will go, just Make sure to reapply every 2 to 4 hours it dries quickly and make sure you get there faces too. Kid friendly recommended to anybody that I know
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Not only does Banana Boat products smell awesome, but they do an awesome job protecting your skin from unwanted UV rays! My biggest complaint here is definitely the amount of times you must apply the sunscreen though.
Kayla S.
Easton, PA
This product is good for the whole family to use. It's the bigger size so we only need one bottle for vacations. It isn't oily or sticky feeling once it dries you can't even tell you are wearing any type of sunscreen at all. I would use this product again.
Amanda D.
I use this for my nephews & it really works. It blocks out the sun so they don't get burnt. When they're swimming in the pool, they rub their eyes right after they put this sunblock on & they don't seem to mind. It doesn't burn their eyes at all. However, just like with every sunscreen out there, you have to reapply every 2-4 hours for it to be effective.
Priscilla R.
I like the way this sunscreen smells and feels. I buy this one rather than adult because I feel it is more sensitive on my skin and I still get the coverage I need.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?