BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Hannah A.
I am an adult & I use this product.

It goes on well & stays on!!! I sun burn very easily so I invest in my sunblock! This product is affordable & works!

It tries very quickly for a spray on sunblock & does not have a horrible oder.
Robin A.
Collinsville, IL
I love the continous spray on this product. I have small children that never want to stand still. This allows me to get their sunscreen on fast and efficiently. I have purchased this multiple times the last 2 summers, because it is my favorite sunscreen for the kids.
Courtney P.
Aurora, IL
goes on with ease, one continuous spray! not a fan of using the spray on my kids face so i just use it on my hands and rub it in. great price. can get a local drug store.
Samantha C.
I use this product on my baby. She never cries, or fusses when i apply this product. She also never gets sticky feeling and it helps keep the sun from being so harsh. I bought this item at our local Wal-Mart and would repurchase when we run out. The bottle is akso nice
Ashleigh L.
Not to sticky easy to apply full and long lasting coverage. Made our first trip to the beach with my infant enjoyable as i didn't need to worry about sunburn with a trusted name like banana boat.
Amanda F.
phoenix, AZ
I have a son that absolutely loves the water and in the summer time in Arizona it is necessary o protect his skin while also making sure it doesn't hurt him. A+ product.
Jasmine L.
Temple Hills , MD
I love This product, I have recently brought this for my God Child. Very great for children doesn't have a funny smell! Very recommended! Does not turn white in water.
Ashley H.
Clintwood, VA
Love the smell of this sunscreen. It works great. Of course you have to reapply like most sunscreens, but it more than did its job. I bought it at Walmart and I would recommend to others, especially with kids. Dries quickly!
Sierra M.
Paris, KY
I'm giving banana boat spray on Sun tan lotion only 3 stars because it will leave grease stains on clothes. As a Sun screen it gets the job done, but be careful where you spray or putting it on before you leave for water fun if you putting your clothes back on.
Kiera K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This banana boat banana boat kids family size UltraMist sunscreen with SPF 50 - 2 pack is great for going to the beach. Very convenient, doesn't make a mess anywhere in the bag (sometimes there's residue oil but it's not bad by any means), and super light weight!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?