BY BANANA BOAT #43 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Tiffany N.
Banana Boat is a sunblock institution, so I always buy more! This spray was great for my wriggly kids! Sprayed on easy, although it was a bit cold. Held well in the water and under the sun!
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
This is the easiest to reapply fast when your at a concert or event. I even put it on my face and I've had no problem at all with it aside from burning if it drips in my eye.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Great product ! I always use this brand when it comes to preventing skin damage for my two babies ! Smells great and has excellent protective benefits , my girls have sensitive skin and they never burned! They got a nice glowing tan!
Courtney P.
Aurora, IL
goes on with ease, one continuous spray! not a fan of using the spray on my kids face so i just use it on my hands and rub it in. great price. can get a local drug store.
Samantha C.
I use this product on my baby. She never cries, or fusses when i apply this product. She also never gets sticky feeling and it helps keep the sun from being so harsh. I bought this item at our local Wal-Mart and would repurchase when we run out. The bottle is akso nice
Amanda F.
phoenix, AZ
I have a son that absolutely loves the water and in the summer time in Arizona it is necessary o protect his skin while also making sure it doesn't hurt him. A+ product.
Ashleigh L.
Not to sticky easy to apply full and long lasting coverage. Made our first trip to the beach with my infant enjoyable as i didn't need to worry about sunburn with a trusted name like banana boat.
Robin A.
Collinsville, IL
I love the continous spray on this product. I have small children that never want to stand still. This allows me to get their sunscreen on fast and efficiently. I have purchased this multiple times the last 2 summers, because it is my favorite sunscreen for the kids.
Mehdina K.
Even though I'm an adult! I still love using this children's sun screen protection to cover my skin from any possible sun damage while enjoying summer days with friends and family ! I highly recommend this for many individuals it's easy to apply and very affordable
Jasmine L.
Temple hills , MD
I love This product, I have recently brought this for my God Child. Very great for children doesn't have a funny smell! Very recommended! Does not turn white in water.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?