BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Heather A.
Gadsden, AL
I loved Banana Boat Kids UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sundcreen when my children were younger. It has the right SPF protection and was easy to apply to kids It was perfect for those long summer days!
shamoy R.
Naples, FL
I love this sunscreen. Very light and easy to apply. The spray can makes it less messy. But you have to watch the wind. And the fumes can be overwhelming if not in an airy area
My favorite sun screen for my kids. Doesn't stay greasy; rubs in well. Effective! My kids like the fun and bright appearance of it too. They said that that's how they know it's for them. Doesn't have a super strong odor like other sprays.
Nicole F.
I love this. Bought for the first time 6 years ago and won't buy any other ever again. Wished it would stay on longer but that won't change my mind on whether to buy again!!
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
I love this sunscreen. Its easy to use and very convenient when you have small kids. I bought it at walmart. I had no problem applying it and it didn't ware off easily. It always keeps me and my children from getting burnt. and it doesn't leave our skin dry after we use it.
Anastasia M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love this! It stays dry and doesn't wear off... love how it can come in a two pack! The bottles show and tell exactly what the product is! Use this all the time in the summer!
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
I have to use SPF 50 or higher because my skin is so light and sensitive! I like to use the spray-on sunscreens so my fingers aren't left feeling oily and my skin isn't greasy.
Carey C.
My son has excema so he is limited as to what he can use on his skin.  I buy from Walmart, in body aisle. Anything unscented or sensitive skin helps. It is very affordable. Long lasting, clean feeling. Doesn't leave my son's skin dry, I will be buying it again.
Alejandra T.
Victorville, CA
This product is really good i use it on my son..he is very sensitive skined and doesn't make him flare upw ith his eczema ...really really love it ..just some time if sprag to much skin look really oily
myrissa K.
Middletown, OH
I love this product because it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin. Its also safe to use on my daughter. The spray feature is a huge bonus because it saves you from using too much and its super easy to apply. I normally get the two pack so i always have a back up on hand.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?