BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Jazmyn E.
Sparks, NV
I baby'sat a lot of kids. Always sure to have this product on hand when I planned on taking them ANYWHERE outside. All sunscreen is pricey but this is one of the cheaper ones. Easy application, gentle on the skin! So fast so easy the kids would let me apply it often which was what I wanted.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is easy to apply and does a great job of preventing a sunburn. My kids seem to like the spray feature and have never been bothered by this product. I would purchase this again.
Ashley W.
Dunn, NC
I've had issues with spray on sunblock getting in my children's eye in the past and making them scream bloody murder. This is the first product that doesn't burn their eyes and keeps their skin from getting burned, even when swimming half the day!
Nevelda B.
Eads, CO
Luckily the kids don't burn too bad.. I however have to burn once and do anything to avoid it.. This sunscreen did okay.. For the spots it covered. It was splotchy and I wasn't too happy that after the burn went away that I looked like a dalmation.. But you know.. The kids are okay.
Amy W.
Kimberly, AL
I had to send sunscreen to daycare with my daughter, every time i did, she came home in huge red blotches and rashes. Every sunblock I used on her caused her to have an allergic reaction...then we found this. It is the only thing that does NOT break her out. So grateful we found this stuff!!
Julie M.
I love this spray, especially for its convenience. It's so much easier to spray the kiddos and not have to worry about holding still to rub them down and let it dry in between getting in and out of the pool. I would recommend it to other moms.
Stephanie S.
This is a summer essential! I have used the lotion before but prefer the mist as it is easy for my son to use himself and you don't have to search for water or a towel to get the excess lotion off of your hands! Not to mention it takes less time to apply than lotion and it smells amazing!
Jalissa C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the classic. My mother would always buy this for us when I was younger. My brother had very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate him one bit. Although it was kinda hard to fit in a bag but I would always recommend it, great for kids.
Cierra M.
Elizabeth, CO
Great sunscreen!
Perfect for kids especially with sensitive skin a little on the greasy side but that is how most spray on sunscreen's are!

Super convenient especially to take on the go love this sunscreen!
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Having a red head, it's hard to find a screen that protects her pale sensitive skin. This does the trick. I find myself only having to apply it one generous tone and it had hours of protection. I recommend it.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?