BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather A.
Gadsden, AL
I loved Banana Boat Kids UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sundcreen when my children were younger. It has the right SPF protection and was easy to apply to kids It was perfect for those long summer days!
Amanda D.
Love this stuff! It's not expensive and I've never had any problems with it. I have used it every summer and my kid is 7. The spray allows it to go on easy and it goes on clear.
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
Estos protectores solares para mi son unicos , vienen en un embace limdo y es muy bueno la primera vez a lo compre me encanto no lo dejo de usar tiene un buen precio se los recomiendos a mi me ayudan mucho espero a ustedes tambn .
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I used this with my kids, and I love that it's not sticky and it's very easy to apply it's very gentle oh my baby skin and we use it every summer I wish the protection was higher but I love the fact that it's very affordable will definitely buy again
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
Banana Boat Kids is a summer staple in our home. We use it daily before camp. It keeps my kids protected for hours in the sun. They never come home sun burned and that in itself is the best result. It also smells nice and is not too greasy.
My favorite sun screen for my kids. Doesn't stay greasy; rubs in well. Effective! My kids like the fun and bright appearance of it too. They said that that's how they know it's for them. Doesn't have a super strong odor like other sprays.
Peggy S.
I purchased this sunblock for my grandbabies. I am always concerned about their sensitive skin. This product was very gentle and easy to apply. I really like the idea of a spray and it being tear-free! This was my first time buying this product, but it certainly won't be my last!!
LoRetta L.
Lowell, MA
I am in love with this product! It is easy to use, and that is important when you are trying to get sunscreen on a child. The fact that it is sting free makes it easier for me to apply it to my children.
shamoy R.
Naples, FL
I love this sunscreen. Very light and easy to apply. The spray can makes it less messy. But you have to watch the wind. And the fumes can be overwhelming if not in an airy area
Nicole F.
I love this. Bought for the first time 6 years ago and won't buy any other ever again. Wished it would stay on longer but that won't change my mind on whether to buy again!!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?