BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kara K.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this banana boat kids tearfree sunblock. Not only for my kid, I like to use it too. I love the fact that it doesn't burn your eyes if you sweat. I also didn't get sunburned for once in my life. 😁
Nevelda B.
Eads, CO
Luckily the kids don't burn too bad.. I however have to burn once and do anything to avoid it.. This sunscreen did okay.. For the spots it covered. It was splotchy and I wasn't too happy that after the burn went away that I looked like a dalmation.. But you know.. The kids are okay.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is easy to apply and does a great job of preventing a sunburn. My kids seem to like the spray feature and have never been bothered by this product. I would purchase this again.
Ashley W.
Dunn, NC
I've had issues with spray on sunblock getting in my children's eye in the past and making them scream bloody murder. This is the first product that doesn't burn their eyes and keeps their skin from getting burned, even when swimming half the day!
Julie M.
I love this spray, especially for its convenience. It's so much easier to spray the kiddos and not have to worry about holding still to rub them down and let it dry in between getting in and out of the pool. I would recommend it to other moms.
Jalissa C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the classic. My mother would always buy this for us when I was younger. My brother had very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate him one bit. Although it was kinda hard to fit in a bag but I would always recommend it, great for kids.
Amy W.
Kimberly, AL
I had to send sunscreen to daycare with my daughter, every time i did, she came home in huge red blotches and rashes. Every sunblock I used on her caused her to have an allergic reaction...then we found this. It is the only thing that does NOT break her out. So grateful we found this stuff!!
Stephanie S.
This is a summer essential! I have used the lotion before but prefer the mist as it is easy for my son to use himself and you don't have to search for water or a towel to get the excess lotion off of your hands! Not to mention it takes less time to apply than lotion and it smells amazing!
Cierra M.
Elizabeth, CO
Great sunscreen!
Perfect for kids especially with sensitive skin a little on the greasy side but that is how most spray on sunscreen's are!

Super convenient especially to take on the go love this sunscreen!
Heather A.
Gadsden, AL
I loved Banana Boat Kids UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sundcreen when my children were younger. It has the right SPF protection and was easy to apply to kids It was perfect for those long summer days!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?