BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
terri w.
oswego, NY
This product works great. It sprays on easily and does not leave your skin oily or greasy. I feel confident that my kids are protected with the SPF 50. I was able to purchase this when it was on sale otherwise it can be a little pricey but worth it for the spray feature over the messy other options.
Tori A.
Mc Adenville, NC
The spray is convenient for my kids. It's easy especially because they don't want to stand still for sunscreen application. This product is reliable and affordable and that's why I choose it.
Kirashlee G.
I buy this mainly for my nephew who gets red like a lobster in the sun. He doesn't like the sticky stuff but this is easy and fast and he can run off and play in the sun all he wants me
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I always rely on Banana Boat's sprayable sunscreen. Whenever I spray it on my legs and arms, it dries fast and is super cooling and relaxing on my skin. It's gentle and quick and easy to spray on. I always buy it in Walgreens and I buy it every summer!
Nicole N.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love that it sprays on evenly. It's easy to put on my 1 year old who doesn't sit still. My kids are always in the water and they don't seem to have issue with it washing off right away.
Steph T.
Chicago
Our family trusts banana boat to keep our family and especially our kids safe from the Suns harmful uv rays. We use this on our kids every time we go outside. As long as we use banana boat kids we never have to worry.
krystal f.
West Chazy, NY
I absolutely love this product! It's not easy to slow down my children when we go outside to play so it's nice to just spray them down and know they are protected! It's so much easier than getting them to stand there while I wipe them down with lotion.
Regina G.
Riverside, CA
Not my favorite sunscreen. It is price and if you do not run it into you skin it's very blouchy. The lotion doesn't come out even and so the kids still have to use their hands to rub it in. I will not buy it again. The only pro is it has a nice smell and when applied with your hands it does the job.
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I use this on my 1 yo, 7 yo and myself. No tears when I use it on my 1 yo and she rubs her eyes, and protects her (and fair skinned me!) Just fine. A reapplication every couple hours keeps us burn free through the longest, hottest hikes and ball games.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love Banana Boat sunscreen! Me and my son always use 50 SPF since we have very sensitive skin when it comes to the sun. I am not much of a fan for the mist though. I feel to make it have good coverage you have to rub it in to be sure you got all areas. Doing this kind of takes away the fact that you are not supposed to have to get your hands all greasy. I just have not had the best experience with spraying it on.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?