BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julie D.
Saint Marys, GA
No problems getting my kids to let me apply this sunscreen. They complain about many spray ones and this one didn't bother them too much. My darker kids are already darker so they just need light protection and this definitely did the job.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love Banana Boat sunscreen! Me and my son always use 50 SPF since we have very sensitive skin when it comes to the sun. I am not much of a fan for the mist though. I feel to make it have good coverage you have to rub it in to be sure you got all areas. Doing this kind of takes away the fact that you are not supposed to have to get your hands all greasy. I just have not had the best experience with spraying it on.
Brielle P.
Harvey, IL
I've used this sunscreen spray since I was a small girl. I recently stopped using this product because it wouldn't work. I would find the strongest SPF, but I would still get burn. It was pricey, with bad quality.
Nicole B.
I love this product because it so easy to apply and it works for the whole family. We have very fair skin and sensitivity issues to a lot of products but have very good luck with this! We will buy this every year!
Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
It's easy to use and covers equally. And covers the skin very well and stays on. But...The can itself seems to not last very long. After using this I find myself going back to lotion since they seem to last longer.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
Does a good job and I like how it's a soft mist for the kiddos. You don't really have to spread it in once you mist it so that's nice. I use it myself as well as my kiddos. Would recommend.
catherine p.
The higher the spf the better, we get this one, and a normal one usually of 70 or higher spf.. my family burns easily, especially me because i have the fairest skin and never get tan
Jessica G.
This is the sunscreen I always use on my kids, wherever we go especially if it's hot outside I have to use it. It does a good job it protects my kids skin for a long period of time. It doesn't harm their skin, it's gentle enough to use on skin.
Kara K.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this banana boat kids tearfree sunblock. Not only for my kid, I like to use it too. I love the fact that it doesn't burn your eyes if you sweat. I also didn't get sunburned for once in my life. 😁
Jazmyn E.
Sparks, NV
I baby'sat a lot of kids. Always sure to have this product on hand when I planned on taking them ANYWHERE outside. All sunscreen is pricey but this is one of the cheaper ones. Easy application, gentle on the skin! So fast so easy the kids would let me apply it often which was what I wanted.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?