BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Perfect SPF for my facial scars! I have extreme scarring on my face due to a dog attack and scars have a better chance of developing skin cancer so I have to be extremely careful about my skin care products! And this is definitely a must-have!
Kristen D.
Banana Boat sunscreen is the best! My family and I have been using this brand forever. It’s a great price and works well. I’m always willing to pay a little extra for the sunscreen that’s a mist because it’s easier to apply.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Great sunscreen, I perfer cream because I can onow how much I'm actually using but it's good for your part in your hair and other hard to get places. Like if your trying to put it on your back. Smells great too.
Cynthia A.
Grants pass , OR
Perfect sunscreen for children who are always on the move, dries fast and and was not disappointing. I love that it is available at any store that sells sun screens snap works well on kids and adults the same!
Alexis J.
Deatsville, AL
We use this for my whole family! My youngest sister is 4 and then of course my parents use it! It works for all ages and skin types. Doesn’t make you sticky. We normally buy it at Walmart!! Highly recommended.
Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Love the spray! 1, 2 ,3 and off they go to the pool. The kids love this too. So easy and less messy. Waterproof, sweat proof and it keeps the kids safe from the rays of the sun! I couldn't ask for more.
Kaitlyn C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Not my favorite sunscreen but I use this in a pinch. I have to reapply it every time anyone gets out of the pool or water because I notice it comes off really easily. So I use more of this than I do of the good stuff i normally get.
Jennifer L.
Oil city, PA
It works great. I like that you can spray on and go easy to reapply. It doesn't really have a strong smell to it like some sunscreens have. The only draw back was that it was kind of stucky.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
This product works great on my 10 and 4 year old! No sun burns when we go to Florida! We use this every year. We will buy again when we go on vacation. It is very effective and love the buy one get one package! Thank you!
Haley O.
Evans, GA
Banana boat is the best sunscreen out there! I used it as a kid, my parents use it, my grandparents use it. It has a very nice packaging on it and the quality never seems to disappoint.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?