BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I like this but for sprays you have to keep layering after being on for an hour. It’s very convenient and we use this when we go to the pool or water park, even at ballgames. I would buy again it’s just easier then having to rub sunscreen on.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Definitely a must when you need to take some sunscreen on the go for your kids. Don't have to worry about it leaking onto your stuff. Sprays well and seems to cover good. I don't use it for the face. I prefer to use the sunscreen sticks.!
Francine S.
Los angeles
I feel that banana boat is the best brand out there. It might be considered as pricy, but it is completely worth it. It gets the job done and provides the coverage we need, especially at the beach. I know that it seems overpriced but if you have the money, choose this.
Kendra S.
I love the spray mist cans of sunscreen that they have now because they’re convenient when it comes to needing to cover my kids last minute if we’re going outside. However, I don’t think they work as well as the lotion version.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Perfect SPF for my facial scars! I have extreme scarring on my face due to a dog attack and scars have a better chance of developing skin cancer so I have to be extremely careful about my skin care products! And this is definitely a must-have!
Kristen D.
Banana Boat sunscreen is the best! My family and I have been using this brand forever. It’s a great price and works well. I’m always willing to pay a little extra for the sunscreen that’s a mist because it’s easier to apply.
Cynthia A.
Grants pass, OR
Perfect sunscreen for children who are always on the move, dries fast and and was not disappointing. I love that it is available at any store that sells sun screens snap works well on kids and adults the same!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Great sunscreen, I perfer cream because I can onow how much I'm actually using but it's good for your part in your hair and other hard to get places. Like if your trying to put it on your back. Smells great too.
Alexis J.
We use this for my whole family! My youngest sister is 4 and then of course my parents use it! It works for all ages and skin types. Doesn’t make you sticky. We normally buy it at Walmart!! Highly recommended.
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
Love the spray! 1, 2 ,3 and off they go to the pool. The kids love this too. So easy and less messy. Waterproof, sweat proof and it keeps the kids safe from the rays of the sun! I couldn't ask for more.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?