BY BANANA BOAT #66 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Julia R.
These can be tricky to use. It's easy to miss an area on kids when you're spraying and end up with an uneven sunburn instead of full protection. It may seem convenient but I prefer the lotion
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
JUST LAST SUMMER WE WHEN TO THE BEACH AND BY MISTAKE MY HUSBAND GOT THIS BRAND FOR OF SUNSCREEN FOR OUR LIL GIRL, VERY SURPRISING THAT IT WORKED GOOD ON HER, NO SUNBURN OR GREASENESS..AND NOW WE STOCK UP ON THIS PRODUCT EVERY SUMMER..GOOD PRODUCT, THE PRICE IS FAIR..
Ava M.
Cove City, NC
I love all the Banana Boat Sunscreens. But this is one of my favorites. I like the spray sunscreens instead of the lotions. I use this sunscreen all the time whether I am at the beach or at the pool. It is not very expensive either. I would definitely recommend.
Denise H.
E Northport, NY
Easy to apply especially to a squirming toddler. No worries about getting it in his eyes. Quick and effortless. Got a great deal on these and stocked up for the summer. Always have these within reach during the summertime.
Jackie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive used this one because i feel it more sensible on my skin, i love it because it does the job, and also, because its not super think like other sunacreens ive used. Its super easy to handle with the packageing i think its the best sunscreen ive used because it doesn't run even after being in the water
Corinne C.
Shavertown, PA
LiVing in Florida I tried so many sunscreens. Nothing seemed to do the trick until this came into my life. I had to do minimal applications, the kids never complained, it was great for all 5 of my kids that range in age from 13 to 3. They are all active and in the water and none were burnt. It's amazing.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I used this on my 3 kids all summer long and it was amazing. Truth be told, I should have used it on myself LOL! It wasn't greasy, it didn't clog the nozzle, it went on evenly and it WORKED. I have three pale munchkins, and it did the trick just fantastically!
Chelsea W.
I use this spray on Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen on my kids. i trust the product also the kids one is tear free. it also products their sensitive skin from getting burnt and also water proof.
Elizabeth C.
My skin burns VERY easily, but when I apply (and reapply) this sunscreen it helps significantly!! Would buy again. Is very affordable and met all of my expectations. The only thing I don't like (and this is about any sunscreen) is the scent and the feeling.
krystal f.
West Chazy, NY
I absolutely love this product! It's not easy to slow down my children when we go outside to play so it's nice to just spray them down and know they are protected! It's so much easier than getting them to stand there while I wipe them down with lotion.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

back