BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Makiya C.
I love banana boat sunscreen. This stays on no matter what activity I do. It's not harsh at all and the spray mist isn't too sheer. I've been using this for years and I've never had a problem with it.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I always ended up using this because my sister had it for my niece all the time. I love the idea of a spray, rather than a lotion because it's quick to apply and this dries so quickly.
Some of the sprays go on nicely, and still end up feeling sticky... This one doesn't.
I use it all the time - and the coverage really is great.
Aimee S.
This is my favorite sunscreen for my kids! It is so easy to put on them while they are wiggling around and can't stand still and you don't have to get your hands on nasty and gross! This stuff is great
Monica L.
Hayward, CA
Tear free and effective! I remember getting this item all the time for the kids! It's effective. Not at all disappointing! I'm a repeat user for this product! I always bought it at target or Walmart! Honestly i don't think there needs be any improvements! Overall great product!
Nanae C.
Congers, NY
This product does what it is intended to do. It is easy to rub in however it does leave that annoying whiteness on the skin. Especially on darker skin tones it makes the body look grayed out which is trivial I guess because sun block is important but I just wish the the formula would be made so that this problem is solved.
Keila W.
I use this all the time on my kids and even myself because I burn so easily. It works great my kids play all day in it I. The son and no problems, I have used this brand for a few years now and will keep buying. Great job Banana Boat!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
Banana Boat Kids UltraMist is really great, my kids usually hate putting any kind of sunscreen on because a lot of it smells bad and also because some is really oily and doesn't absorb well. The smell of this isn't the best but better then some, it does though absorb very well.
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
The Banana Boat Kids UltraMist is great for sun protection and so easy to apply. My "kid" is a teenager now, but I still worry about him getting sun burn and the Ultramist makes it easy for me to spray him before he's off to his next adventure on the beach or at baseball games.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK
We just used this on our kids the other day for an all day outing. We sprayed it on them and rubbed it in by hand. You don't spray this directly on their faces. Put it on your hands first and then wipe over their faces. It worked great. From tender baby skin to adult skin!
Joie B.
Dickson, TN
The only sun block we use! We have Been using banana boat kids tear free sun block spf 50 - 100 for years and year and never had a problem with sun burn or allergic reaction. I highly recommend this product especially to those with fair skin. Spf 50 = 50 min to reapply
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?