BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
Banana Boat has the best kid freindly products in my opinion. I have a 5 year old boy that gifts me every time it's time. To re-apply sun screen. This is the only product that he doesn't run away from when I take it out of the bag. Works great!!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This sunscreen is easy to apply and isn't greasy like other aerosol sunscreens. It applies quickly and protects very well. My baby is always ready for the water and this is a quick process to get her prepped! Recommend!
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
When you have a 4 yr old and your trying to chase after them to put on sunscreen and they think its icky in my daughters words. the spray is awesome gets the right amount of coverage i look for not greasy at all i so would buy it again.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this on my children and myself. It provides excellent protection for all three of us. It is my go to sunscreen product. It can usually be found at any of my local stores, but I usually buy it at Target.
Elena P.
Anaheim, CA
My nephew hates having to put on sun screen. He just wants to get in the water as fast as he can. This product makes it easy to apply the sun screen and send him on his way quickly. This product is amazing! I recommend it to everyone worth kids!
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This works great, easy application & spreads evenly. Can be reapplied when wet. Easy to find for a great value at any Walmart or Target. We use it every time we kayak or spend the day at the beach here in SWFL
Tessa E.
Sheridan, AR
I know my kids are safe in the sun. I do not have to worry about reapplying when they get wet. The sprayer makes it simple and doesn't burn their eyes. The downfall is that one of my son's has sensitive skin. This will break him out in a rash.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
I love banana boat products. This one is great on my son. Doesn't break him out and protects his skin so well from the sun. It is also fairly inexpensive to buy. Highly recommend this product for your kids.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY
Very nice sunscreen, but tear-free? No way. An accidental drop in the eye causes redness, burning and irritation. Otherwise it is a nice inexpensive sunscreen that protects well and absorbs quickly into the skin. I would recommend this product to those looking for sunscreen any time .
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
I love ho this is a clear spray and not white! you don't even have to rub it in! and its water proof! and the packaging is bright so you can find it in the bottom of your bag! very gentle on kids skin also! I would buy it over and over again.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?