BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Amanda M.
Banana boat kids sunscreen is very easy and convenient to you. This was my first time using it and I loved that it was just a spray. It was very gently on the skin and after u sprayed it you could rub it in. I would definitely buy it again and you should too.
Cindy W.
Absecon, NJ
Great for spraying my toddler who is constantly running around or away from me when in trying to apply sin tan lotion to her gray for getting hard to rub places on her as well she's a wiggly one so it can be difficult at times and it doesn't smell terrible
Heather K.
Magnolia, OH
I like this product, but I prefer the lotion...I know this is suppose to be easier, but I don't feel like it gives as good of coverage as the lotion...it's not that expensive and it is a good product, it's just my preference is the lotion...I would buy again, maybe when my kids are older...but my kids are still little and I want more coverage for them.
Janna C.
Miami Beach, FL
This applies thick and is very waterproof. I live in Florida so sun protection is very important. Only need to apply again once or twice depending on how long I stay out. It does not rub in the greatest and leaves you looking a little white/purple, so if you're trying to look cute this isn't for you. If you're looking for awesome protection... This is it
Pam O.
Highland, CA
I have used the ultraMist for my son in the past, it seems to provide much better coverage than lotion. It leaves no streaks or globs of lotion build up. It also provides great protection while not making him miserably hot. I dries quickly so he is not standing around waiting for the okay to go play.
Brittany W.
Somerset, KY
My daughter has sensitive skin and I'm always skeptical of using any product that isn't made with all natural ingredients. I have used this on my daughter all summer and have never had a problem with the quality of the sunscreen. Smells great, easy to spray and great at preventing sunburns and skin damage!
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
Except for one time when we bought another sunscreen for an outdoor festival, this is the only sunscreen I use on my kiddos. I have an 8 year old and a 2 year old and it has worked great on both of them. It has passed the test through water parks, swimming pools, zoos, playgrounds, and just generally playing outside. I would highly recommend this!
Paige P.
Overland Park, KS
I think this product is really good for pool days and is really easy too apply. I hate that it's so oily but it's better than being burned. The price isn't awful and it's gentle on dry skin which is really nice. I buy this consistently every summer
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this on my children and myself. It provides excellent protection for all three of us. It is my go to sunscreen product. It can usually be found at any of my local stores, but I usually buy it at Target.
Elena P.
Anaheim, CA
My nephew hates having to put on sun screen. He just wants to get in the water as fast as he can. This product makes it easy to apply the sun screen and send him on his way quickly. This product is amazing! I recommend it to everyone worth kids!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?