BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Sheryl M.
I've only used this a few times when caring for grandkids. I love the spray on. Its so easy and quick and its nice to not have to worry about stinging their eyes. I would of liked a product like this when my children were small.
Shawna D.
Olyphant, PA
I really like this product. The spray is great. It sprays evenly and works great on squirming children. It stayed on through sand and water play at the beach only had to reapply after swimming to be sure it stayed on. No sun burn for my child who used this. I forgot sunblock and ended up with sunpoisoning on my nose. So i was super impressed with how well this worked.
Kristi T.
Fort Collins, CO
I use this sunscreen most often on my kiddos because it goes on easy with no struggle or tears. It smells great and the kids like applying it themselves. the only down side is that I feel it needs to be re-applied often or the kids start to get a little rose colored
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
Its fast and easy to apply to ensure you are protected from the sun . on a recent trip to the beach a few friends and I had to cover children and in no time the spray was the sure winner . applying sun screen lotion is a long tedious process . with this spray it is quick and easy for the children to enjoy themselves without wasting countless minutes applying manually
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I am a little disappointed with this product. I used it on my son and he was extremely sun burned after 30 minutes of running around. Normally I really like banana boat products but this one is just unreliable and so greasy.
Sarah M.
Holbrook, MA
I choose spray sunscreen because of the quick application for my active toddler. It's easy to put on and being tear free makes it that much better for my son. I typically go with Banana Boat because the price is always great and the smell is nice too. I do wish the bottle was much larger so it would last longer.
Gillian E.
San Marcos, TX
I'm an adult, but I still love this stuff. It's quick and easy to use, plus it doesn't sting if you ACCIDENTALLY get it in your eye. I'm naturally tan so I'm not sure if that plays into not getting burnt, but I always make my friends put some on and they're fine.
Caroline R.
Fort Thomas, KY
Banana Boat is the best! I stock up on it every summer. You can't go wrong with the price. I purchase multi-packs at Target, great value, 2 for $10. It does the job and keeps my kids protected at the pool and at the beach. Highly recommend all of their products!
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
We use this when we go to the lake in Vegas. It really protects your skin from burning. We don't get a lot of cloud coverage so it's pretty much direct sunlight light all day. Even at the lake we rarely have to reapply. The smell is not bad but that would be the only downside. No sunscreen smells super great.
Amanda M.
Banana boat kids sunscreen is very easy and convenient to you. This was my first time using it and I loved that it was just a spray. It was very gently on the skin and after u sprayed it you could rub it in. I would definitely buy it again and you should too.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?