BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Cheri C.
Gainesville, FL
I know I can trust this brand to provide great Sun protection. Having four children means we go through sunscreen very quickly. I like to buy the twin pack so it lasts longer. Love the spray for simplifying getting it on the kids.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Great product my kids love that all u have to do is spray and rub. And it really works for all of them. So it looks like we're gonna stick with this one for summer! If looking for a good sundress I would try this one for sure!!!!😎😎😎
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This works very well and stays on for a long time. Make sure you distribute it evenly though or you will burn in streaks. You can spray it in your hand and rub it on to prevent little ones from inhaling it and to get an even coat.
Eden P.
I love spray sunscreen because it's easy to apply on kids and doesn't leave your hands all greasy. This sunscreen smells good and does the job when it comes to protecting your kids skin. I would recommend using a stick for your kids' faces if they are too young to hold their breath and close their eyes while you spray.
Sheryl M.
I've only used this a few times when caring for grandkids. I love the spray on. Its so easy and quick and its nice to not have to worry about stinging their eyes. I would of liked a product like this when my children were small.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
Its fast and easy to apply to ensure you are protected from the sun . on a recent trip to the beach a few friends and I had to cover children and in no time the spray was the sure winner . applying sun screen lotion is a long tedious process . with this spray it is quick and easy for the children to enjoy themselves without wasting countless minutes applying manually
Kristi T.
Fort Collins, CO
I use this sunscreen most often on my kiddos because it goes on easy with no struggle or tears. It smells great and the kids like applying it themselves. the only down side is that I feel it needs to be re-applied often or the kids start to get a little rose colored
Shawna D.
Olyphant, PA
I really like this product. The spray is great. It sprays evenly and works great on squirming children. It stayed on through sand and water play at the beach only had to reapply after swimming to be sure it stayed on. No sun burn for my child who used this. I forgot sunblock and ended up with sunpoisoning on my nose. So i was super impressed with how well this worked.
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
We use this when we go to the lake in Vegas. It really protects your skin from burning. We don't get a lot of cloud coverage so it's pretty much direct sunlight light all day. Even at the lake we rarely have to reapply. The smell is not bad but that would be the only downside. No sunscreen smells super great.
Gillian E.
San Marcos, TX
I'm an adult, but I still love this stuff. It's quick and easy to use, plus it doesn't sting if you ACCIDENTALLY get it in your eye. I'm naturally tan so I'm not sure if that plays into not getting burnt, but I always make my friends put some on and they're fine.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?