BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Jacie P.
I love this spray on sunscreen! It's so awesome for fast moving little bodies that don't want to hold still for very long for me to sunscreen up. My kids didn't burn at all the entire summer and I think it's probably because we were so good at putting this spray on everytime they went swimming!
Katie B.
The mist is a lifesaver with kids who have a hard time staying still. I buy a bottle each year and it gets used up! I don't only use it on the kids though, let's be honest, I use it to! Great to get to the hard to reach spots! This package comes with an 8 oz bottle that is great for the purse!
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
The best spf sunscreen i use , it is a really good buy and very long lasting . with like three sprays your good. i got it at wal mart but i think you can get it anywhere. i use it mainly for being out in the sun or going to the beach . i recommend this product a lot because my whole family uses it
Heather S.
Just recently bought this for my toddler so he can play in the sprinklers on our hot summer Texas days. I personally have not really used sunscreen but I know that I need to. But right as far as how this did on my son it was great and he didn't get a sunburn so I am very happy about that.
Nicole E.
Used to use this when I was younger. It did work nice and wasn't too greasy. However I did reapply it every hour because I felt like it wasn't lasting as long as I needed it to. I did enjoy using it though. It was very easy to pack in my beach bag.
Rubie P.
Coram, NY
This was okay in my opinion! I like how it sprays on so you don't have to get it all on your fingers. It is mess-free. I use it often because it is always on sale, but it is just a little too oily for me. It lasts awhile, but I do have to re-apply a few times if I am in and out of the water.
Destiny B.
It's been used on my siblings and it did protect them from the Sun very well better than most it was very effective. It was very gentle except for one because she had eczema. I met my expectations very well it did the bus ticket and I recommend people with younger kids and anyone to buy it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I LOVE this sunscreen! It goes on so dry for a sunscreen spray. It also does not come out freezing cold or sting. Plus my son doesn't run in fear when he sees it! haha I just wish it had a yummy smell.
Tiffany L.
Owosso, MI
I used this sunscreen on my nephew, it did very well he did not get burned. He actually got very tan but while applying the sunscreen it was supper oily. I get worried using this around face, I always spray my hand and rub in into his face (not sure if that is correct) but I am always worried it will run into his eyes from how oily it is.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product on my kids. It stays on for long periods of time and I don't have to reapply after every trip out of the water. It is scent free and non-greasy. You do however have to rub it in when you spray it on or else you will have spots that get burnt and spots that do not.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?