BY BANANA BOAT #43 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Carla C.
San clemente, CA
This sunscreen makes it so easy to use in my daughter. Love it, plus my daughter loves it. I always try to look for the highest one to make sure she is completely safe.
Kanesha B.
Lamar
This sunscreen works best for my kids. My girls have sensitive skin and break out easy and this sunscreen has never made them do that. It covers them nicely and they have never gotten a sunburn while wearing this.
Jesseca H.
Well, my son didn't get a sunburn when we used this partial brand. That's already a plus right there! The sunscreen was easy to spray on and rub in. My son prefers this over lotions as do I and his dad. It smells good and doesn't bother out allergies. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Denira B.
I used Banana Boat sunscreen during the summer it’s a great product if your just out and about. I dislike the fact that when I go swimming my body is always oily afterwards.
Jessica H.
PLANT CITY, FL
This product works amazingly. My children are pasty white. After a vacation at the beach, I was able to bring home my pasty white children. They did not have a hint of red. I loved the fact that I did not have to continuously reapply. It stayed on for hours.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
This is the easiest thing when it comes to kids that don't like sitting still. The spray is the best idea they could have came out with. I use this for my sun at the beach or when he just goes outside in the summer it protects him from the harsh sun rays
Dena B.
Taylorsville, NC
Perfect for my daughter because she likes to run away and doesn’t have the attention span to wait for me to rub in the sunscreen so to be able to spray and be done is marvelous. It definitely meets my expectations and I would recommend it for sure!
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this sunscreen for my son. Its super easy to spray on him and it dispenses evenly. If some reason get a in his eyes it doesn't sting or cause a reaction. This is for sure a repurchase every summer. Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 50
Tiffany M.
My daughter and I both wore this outside today in the 90 degree Alabama sun while I had her playing in her baby pool.she didn't burn and neither did I and the scent is perfect. It reminds me of so many fun summers as a child. The spray on sunscreen is so convenient and easy to apply
Tarrian M.
usa
This sunscreen is thick even for a spray. It is really greasy and doesnt blend into skin well. It also makes my toddler have pimples im guessong from blocked pores.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?