BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Randi J.
Ringgold, GA
My family has very fair skin so finding a sunscreen that protects us is very important. I love how easy it is to apply the UltraMist from Banana Boat Kids. I also rub it in to make sure the entire body is covered. My family went to the Bahamas for 4 days and we did not burn once! No burn makes for a great vacation.
Jenna N.
Mayport
Great product. I love how this company puts out great coupons so it is easy to score a bargain on a quality product. The spray most is super easy to try and takes a fraction of the time as the lotion. Doesn't leave an oily residue or any type of sticky feeling. We will continue to use this product over and over
Eric H.
Buford, GA
Oh man. If my dad had had spray sunscreen when I was a little kid, he would have loved the beach and pool much more. I have a 6 and 2 year old, and it takes maybe 5 minutes to completely screen both of them. I've been very pleased with how it performs, and we've never had any sunburns of note when using it.
Beth V.
Ladson, SC
Sprays easily for quick application on my three active kiddos. I'm honestly not the best at reapplying regularly and my kids have never gotten even pink so it clearly works well. We buy a few bottles at the beginning of the summer and toss them in our beach bag :)
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
I find that these spray cans are great on the road.Fast to apply and light to cary does not take to much room and the kids like this a lot more then the lotion. they hate having to sit there will we have to rub it in to there skin and they do not like the feeling of the lotion. this way we all can be happy.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
I really like using spray sunscreen with two kids. It helps me get it on them faster and more efficiently then a liquid that takes more time to rub it in. All you have to do is spray and rub and they are covered. No more long waits to go do what they want to do !
Jaischa C.
I rate this three stars because it goes on smooth and nice but it's really sticky and is hard to get off after a long day at the pool. It also doesn't work that well you have to keep putting it on over and over and still after that I did get a bit sunburnt.
Allyssa J.
Jacksboro, TN
One of my absolute favorites when it comes to protecting kids from uv rays. The formula holds well until reapplication and is gentle enough for use on sensitive skin. The mist is so fine that rubbing it in is optional. No need to worry about streaks or spots
Steven C.
Tallahassee, FL
I like using this sun screen because it is extremely easy to take it wherever I need it, and it is also very easy to spray on whenever i feel like I am being burned. It has a fine mist that feels good when it comes on, and I know it won't come off. I love it!
Arya A.
This is beyond easy to use, especially for kids. My sister loves to spray this everywhere, and you don't need to waste time rubbing skin and getting others to help you out. This is great and very affordable. Its available at just about every grocery store too.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?