BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
lauren w.
Minneapolis, MN
With my super sensitive skin it is hard to find products that work well and that my body does not react to, so i tried their kids sun block once, my doctor said it would work. But when i used it i broke out every where. Another reason i would not buy it again is because it was in a bag with only a gum pack on it and it broke. I will never buy it again.
Chelsea E.
I've yet to find a sunscreen that does it's job AND doesn't make you feel like you need to scrub for hours in the shower at the end of the day. That being said, I go for what works and what I can get at a great value. This double pack is a hit in our family during the summer because we use so much of. There is no point in buying just one bottle of sunscreen! I like that you get a little bit better value with the 2 pack.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Banana Boat kids was always a must have for every summer but now that it's in a continuous spray it has made my life easier ! It's light weight and not greasy and the kids actually like to get sprayed ! The price is affordable I will now repurchase the new spray can as oppose to the lotion kind.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Este protector solar lo uso para mi hijo. Se que es un excelente producto y que su piel esta bien cuidada. Tiene una gran protección y es de fácil aplicación. El juega horas en la piscina y nunca he tenido problemas con el sol. Cuando termine el que estoy usando pienso comprarlo nuevamente.
Amanda B.
This is absolutely the best. it's quick and easy to spray on or reapply on the go. my daughter also has really sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use on her. this is the only brand I feel comfortable using knowing it will protect her from the sun and not give her a bad reaction
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
Spray sunscreen can always be kind of hit and miss. You really have to be careful with it. Even though I spray it on, I always make sure to rub it over my skin as well just to make sure everything is covered. The Banana Boat Kids UltraMist is great to use for reapplying throughout the day.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
Our family is outside a lot and we have super sensitive skin. We've been able to use this sunscreen with rave results from the time our kids were very young. I even use it on myself! I enjoy that the spray lotion isn't sticky and it doesn't smell or feel like bug spray! I hate those.
Linda B.
Don't use it. We did with my son. Followed the directions. Dried him off and reapplied and he still got burnt. A friend of mine, her son got second degree burns after using this. They made national news. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money and take the extra time on non spray.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love this sunscreen. I use it on my child as well as myself. When i am using banana boat. I can rest easy knowing that out bodies are protected from the sun. When applying to my sons face, I make sure to spray the mist into my hands first, so as to not get the sunscreen in his eyes.
Laurie B.
Saint Louis, MO
This product has a fine mist spray that covers evenly and absorbs quickly. It stays on through a good half-hour of intense swimming. It has a faint inoffensive sunscreen smell. It does the job, and I like it so well that I buy a few 2 packs every summer because that's how much we use!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?