BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
bridgette a.
I love this for my kids. Very good price and i have been buying this exact brand for years. I love how it is tear free. This product has meet all my expectations i have. I always buy my items from Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone with kid(s).
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the way this product smells and it's a great value for the money. My daugher is very fair skinned and it provides complete coverage for her. She is also very active so the spray bottle makes it easy to apply and reapply as often as needed. This is a great product!!!
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Thank God for these spray lotions. I will say we really loved using these the past two summers. They are easy to apply, absorb quickly, and can be used on your hair/part as well (a huge plus for me). I think the store brand spray we got from Kroger last year had a MUCH better spraying mechanism though. Aside from that, they are handy and certainly better than none at all, although to really get an SPF of 50 you would have to use the entire bottle. I do not use this on my face directly--spray into hands and apply.
Alicia M.
Princeton
Busy moms NEED this! I have always had such a hard time getting my 4 year old to stand still long enough for me to cover him in sunscreen. The fact that I can spray this and get him equally protected in half the time is fantastic! I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends with squirmy children!
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
This is a must have when I take my kids anywhere near water, or outside for any length of time! It is so easy to apply without getting sunblock all over your hands, and your kids get plenty of protection from the sun so they can have fun without the worry of a sunburn!
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love the ease of this product. I can spray it in the kids and myself and not get burnt. Being quick is important with kids, the don't have the oatiants to stand around and wait on me to apply it. The product is good for the whole family with excellent protection.
Aimee R.
Dallas, TX
Great sunscreen! Love the spray-on feature vs. having to rub a lotion on my body. The spray allows for more even coverage and protection. This sunscreen can be found easily in any drugstore and is not expensive compared to "high-end" sunscreens, but it works just the same. Also, works for kids, so that's a plus!
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
This is a good sun block, i feel it is greasy though and it goes so quickly. It does build up on the skin as you have to reapply after it time limit. it not that expensive. I get this when Target puts it as a bundle. I prefer the UP and Up brand or the tropical one.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have purchased this sunscreen and it has lasted me many years. I don't really like it. I understand sunscreen is going to have an oily feeling, but it feels really greasy and doesn't seem to dry. It seems convenient because it is a spray. I would say just stick to regular sunscreen lotion. I have not tried other sprays and do no recommend for anyone to buy this product.
Randi J.
Ringgold, GA
My family has very fair skin so finding a sunscreen that protects us is very important. I love how easy it is to apply the UltraMist from Banana Boat Kids. I also rub it in to make sure the entire body is covered. My family went to the Bahamas for 4 days and we did not burn once! No burn makes for a great vacation.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?