BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Rosie.80 F.
This sunscreen is great. My kids sometimes get a reaction to sunscreens. But with Banana Boat Kids they seem fine. They really like it as well as I do because its so easy to apply. You just spray and done. The scent is nice and to does not leave a sticky residue. Also very affordable. You can find at your local retail store. I totally recommended.
LaShea G.
Henderson, NC
It protects my skin very well for an adult and if i want a perfect tan i spray it all over my body and when my body starts to get dry that is when i stop the tan
Brianna B.
salem, Or
This is a great sunscreen product as far as it being easy to apply on little kids. My son is a squirmer so being able to just spray him down without too much rubbing was a plus. I purchased this product at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to someone with small children or kids that don't like too much of a thick greasy layer.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Pros: I spent 12 hours at Disney's Magic Kingdom, reapplying every 2 hours, and didn't get burned! It also applied very evenly and needed very little rubbing.
Cons: When it meets with water (on a water ride), it beads up. When you sweat (especially on your back), your skin gets greasy and never seems to dry.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
I've used this on the kids and myself it the summer time. We spend a lot of time outdoors and I love the ease of use it takes the hassle out of it when all you have to do is spray. The smell is pretty good as well as it not biting your eyes if it does get in them. I like that I'm able to pick this product up locally and for a reasonable price.
Anna R.
Orem, UT
I am BIG on sunscreen - I'm always putting in on myself & my toddler before going outside. I love the mist sunscreen because it takes so much less time than the lotion & trying to get any sunscreen on a toddler is hard enough. I love that it's tear free so that when I spray his little face, it won't burn his eyes. I buy this over and over again and always recommend it to others.
Shelly S.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
I have two boys who are always in the sun and I've found that this is the only one that actually works on them for the amount of time they spend outside without having to reapply every 30 minutes and it don't smell bad which is a plus(: My boys are the ages 4 and 7 and I love how easily it is to apply this because they won't sit still long enough for me to do the old school lotions
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on my little person. I love the ease and convenience of the spray, how fine the mist is and how quickly it dries. I even use it on myself! We spend a lot of time outside and I appreciate the fact that this comes in a twin pack because we go through it like crazy! Definitely a summer staple!
Mary Carla P.
Lake Wales, FL
I use this sunscreen. For myself and I love it. My skin is terribly sensitive and this doesn't burn me or make my skin irritated. I can even use it on My face. I usually always purchase it at Walmart and take advantage of two-packs. It's so easy to reapply and doesn't leave a white film on my black bathing suits like some do.
Kristina K.
Full-disclosure I don't even have any kids but with sunscreen I ALWAYS buy the tear-free version because it can be so painful if you get some in your eyes. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. The only room for improvement is the smell (it's not my favorite).
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?