BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristina K.
Full-disclosure I don't even have any kids but with sunscreen I ALWAYS buy the tear-free version because it can be so painful if you get some in your eyes. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. The only room for improvement is the smell (it's not my favorite).
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have two kids with autism and they hate the feeling/sensation of having cream applied. I have struggled trying to find ways that they don't act like I am torturing them. I also keep in mind the scent and SPF. When they came out with this spray my prayers were answered. I only wish it lasted a little bit longer
Erika O.
Byesville, OH
This is great for a very active 4 year old. Quick and easy to apply. Doesnt feel greasy on her skin. Price is great as well as the easy to use packaging. Gentle on sensitive skin.
Johana Y.
This is great to use on my kids. During summer time I take my kids out to play so I always use this to protect them from the sun. It works great on them and easy to use and it leaves no mess every time and it never disappoints me. I highly recommend this product for anyone with kids to protect rhythm from the sun
Amy B.
Greenwood, AR
This product is "ok". I have two kids that are basically fish in the summertime and one is super fair skinned. This sprays on well but you still must rub it in. And I find that I have to reapply often because it comes off easily in the water and where clothing rubs it. It keeps the sun off well despite the number of applications.
Aisha P.
I've always loved this brand, so it's only right that I would use it for my child. And needless to say it hasn't disappointed me yet. It goes on easy and does not have a greasy film or build up. The scent is good as well. I purchaed it from Target and I will definitely purchase it again
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff for my kids! So easy to apply for kids who are running around and ready to get going! It goes on quick and it last for awhile even in the water. And when it's time to reapply it goes on just as great and quick as the first time! Do be careful if it's windy it can blow into eyes! But overall a great product! Highly recommended
Chelsea E.
I've yet to find a sunscreen that does it's job AND doesn't make you feel like you need to scrub for hours in the shower at the end of the day. That being said, I go for what works and what I can get at a great value. This double pack is a hit in our family during the summer because we use so much of. There is no point in buying just one bottle of sunscreen! I like that you get a little bit better value with the 2 pack.
lauren w.
Minneapolis, MN
With my super sensitive skin it is hard to find products that work well and that my body does not react to, so i tried their kids sun block once, my doctor said it would work. But when i used it i broke out every where. Another reason i would not buy it again is because it was in a bag with only a gum pack on it and it broke. I will never buy it again.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
This brand's sunscreen is useful. I use it a lot when I am around the sun and it blocks the sun from damaging my skin. I really hope they would make smaller bottles where you can bring it on the airplane. I had one of the bottles I used before thrown away in front of me.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?