BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
I like the convenience of the spray bottle but you still have to run in the sunscreen to get proper coverage. Just spraying alone will not cover all exposed skin (learned that one the hard way) but it's also nice because most schools aren't allowed to apply sunscreen to your child anymore so your kids who are younger can use this and have the teacher spray it and they can rub it in themselves.
Molly H.
Lincoln, NE
This is our go-to for our toddler who loves to play outside in the sun! He is always on the go and putting on sunscreen is just a thing to slow him down so it has to be quick and painless when applying. There is no rubbing it in, it protects really well, and the tear-free is great as it doesn't hurt his eyes if it gets in there! The bring yellow bottle makes it easy to spot in our bag!
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I nanny for a living, and always have this on hand. It's easy to apply (even though it says "rub free", I spray the kids down, then use my hands to make sure every inch is covered), tear free, smells good, and absorbs quickly. Let the kids "dry" for a little before heading into the pool, then reapply every so often. The SPF doesn't mean it lasts any longer than any other sunscreen. Just make sure to towel off a bit before reapplying, and let it dry a bit before getting wet again. Don't forget under the edges of swimsuits! They move around when wet (slip up/down) and expose areas that weren't originally exposed.
Jenny H.
Banana Boat for Kids was a lifesaver for us this summer! It was our son's first summer at a primarily outdoor summer camp, and we sent him with a full-sized bottle of this in his backpack to be re-applied throughout the day. Thankfully the counselors were vigilant about reapplication - we went through two full cans this summer and NOT a single burn, even after 8+ hours a day outdoors and three or four trips to the pool each day. We used a lotion sunscreen for faces and the Banana Boat on bodies and had great sun protection. Highly recommend!
Kristy D.
Hilliard, OH
With all the hype about dangerous sunscreens, Banana Boat Kids UltraMist Tear-Free Sunscreen is one that I have no problem using on my boys. It is one of the only sunscreens that we have found to actually be tear-free! My boys are very active and being able to know that they are protected from the sun, they can get wet and it won't sing their eyes and we can apply it quickly and effortlessly is why I rarely use anything else!
Crystal S.
Los Alamos, CA
My step daughters are always out in the sun weather it be swimming with thier mermaid tails in the pool, going to the beach, or just out walking around. My go to is the Banana Boat Kids Mist Spray. I love the most because it's mess free and can keep reapplying so easily even after being wet. They never get sunburns and always come out looking Tanner than I do! It's a great product and that's why I buy the family size, definetly more worth your buck.
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
This is my husband's sunblock of choice for the kids because the spray application is so easy and effective. It doesnt bother my kids even though my boys have sensitive skin and eczema. I prefer the non-chemical sunscreens but they apply much more thick and are harder to spread. So this is much easier to use and protects them great from sun exposure.
Amber C.
Banana Boat is a a great sunscreen brand. I am very fond of it because it contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. Two very important ingredients for sun protection. It does a great job in protecting my baby boy from sun burn. I personally like the regular lotion bottle more than the spray version. So to all the mommies out there i totally recommend it.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I love the ease of using Banana Boat Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen. We use this at the beach, pool or anytime we will be outdoors for a length of time. This sunscreen works great and the easy use makes for fast application. It is also gentle on my sensitive skinned girls. I use this on the body only and stick to a regular lotion for the face. In a pinch I have sprayed in my hand and just apply to the face.
Rosie.80 F.
This sunscreen is great. My kids sometimes get a reaction to sunscreens. But with Banana Boat Kids they seem fine. They really like it as well as I do because its so easy to apply. You just spray and done. The scent is nice and to does not leave a sticky residue. Also very affordable. You can find at your local retail store. I totally recommended.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

Walmart