BY BANANA BOAT #51 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Stacy M.
Redding, CA
I am always in a hurry when I need to apply sunscreen. The Banana Boat Kids Family Size UltraMist Suncreen makes applying sunscreen a godsend to busy moms. It has a generic suncreen scent that is not overpowering and does not burn sensitive skin. I would recommend not spraying on the face, but try another gentle sunscreen that is not likely to burn your eyes. I would definitely buy this again
Haley R.
I used to hate this but it's really good at keeping you protected. As long as you apply it as often as it says to you will look great even if you're super pale like me!
Elaine F.
Lake Charles, LA
Nice and Gentle Spray!!

This is the perfect sunscreen for anyone, young and old. I use this on me and my nieces when we play in the pool and during my outdoor activities. Its is easy to use and has good coverage. I am allergic to the sun so sunscreen is a must!!! I like this one as it was easy to use and worked well. I need a higher SPF but I will use this one till it is gone and purchase a higher proof. I usually by the kids, as I feel it works better.
Features
o UltraMist
o Goes On Clear
o Sting & Tear Free
o 80 Minutes of Water Resistance
o Pediatrician Tested

In the market today, there are many brands to choose from. Banana Boat is a win for me.

Felecia E.
I have an toddled and an infant, I wont use anything other than ban a boat before taking them out into the sun. This always keeps my kids skin safe and protected.
Tiffany A.
I was leery about using a spray sunscreen after all of the recent negative publicity I have noticed on social media. I wanted a sunscreen that was quick to apply, and safe For my children. My son plays Little League and we opted for a spray sunscreen at his games. I always apply suntan lotion at home and save the spray for reapplication at his games. So far, there have been no problems. I apply it to their face by spraying it in my hands first and then smoothing it all over. I love that I can get a spf of 50 in a spray sunscreen, and even use this for myself.
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
Where is the EXP date??? I use to like this stuff but lately I noticed there are no expiration dates to be found on the bottle. I have a toddler and cannot risk putting this on her without knowing if it's old or not. Seems like they would take this into consideration knowing how many people are hospitalized for sun blisters from harmful UV rays with no protection! Protection from the sun is no joke guys!
crystal g.
hermiston
bought this exact con for my kids back when we were living in Texas because it would constantly go to the beach and let me tell you it works wonders for their skin I have a five-year-old and I have a soon to be two-year-old and I always spray on them before they go into the water and it also says every 30 minutes but I found it lasting a lot longer than that if you're looking for a good skin protectant from the sun definitely turn to this
Robin W.
Davy, WV
My kids have sensitive skin and can't use a lot of lotions or sunscreens, but this is perfect for them. They use this without it breaking them out or hurting their skin
amanda w.
When the summer weather is coming around we always look for the banana boat two pack on sale. It's better to plan in advance and try to get this while it is cheaper and not in the dead heat of summer. Banana boat is definitely one of the better brands that we use and it provides long lasting protection while in the beach and in and out of the water. Just don't forget to reapply every couple hours!
Jacqueline B.
Phoenix , AZ
This product is really easy to use. It does not irritate the skin. Just make sure that you apply it super close to the skin since so that you dont waste product!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?