BY BANANA BOAT #51 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
lizy r.
Waterbury, CT
It’s great for when it’s reallyyy hot good for sensitive skin also like for a child skin . It’s really not that expensive you can get at any drug store when the weather starts to swarm up a bit . They also have ones that come in twin packages
Chrissy
My sister has to use this kind because of her skin type. She isn't a child but she is so pale that anything less than 50spf won't work on her and she often goes up to 100 spf. Not many company's do that.
Rosalba L.
Irvine, CA
This Product Is Greate I Always Use It When I Take My Kids At The Pool Or At The Beach. With This Lotion That Would Never Get Sun Bruns Or Rashes This Lotion Does Really Work And Protects There Skin Very Will
Megan P.
Clarks summit , PA
This product certainly seems to keep the sun at bay with my little monsters! It also seems to hold up well in the water. My only concern with aerosols is what is used to get the tofu the out; I find I spray it directly into my hand and then wipe it onto my kids that way...if they just used compressed air I would feel more comfortable...I honestly don't know what they use to express the product, but there's definitely a chemical smell
K Jean M.
Sparta, TN
Love Banana Boat kids tear-free sunscreen. I choose Banana boat for my kids because it is SPF 50 and comes in a spray that is easy to apply. I put this on my kids before they go outside and if they play outside all day I do spray them down again in midday. I love that it is tear-free because my toddler without a doubt rubs his eyes after he has been sprayed. Banana Boat gives parents that feeling of secure from sunburns and makes live easier when applying on your children. Banana Boat has a great smell also. I recommend to anyone with children.
Crystal S.
Madison Heights, VA
Love this sun screen for my children. It's water proof so even after they go for a swim, I don't have to keep reapplying once they get out. Sprays on & rubs in very easily.
Sheila B.
hinesville, GA
This is one of my most used sunscreens for my kids since it is quick and easy to put on. Just spray it on and rub it in and it lasts for quite some time. I like the higher spf to keep us from burning and to protect our skin from the harmful uv rays. I also don't have to worry about it hurting their eyes if they get it in them since it is tear free. Banana Boat has been a favorite brand of mine for years and I highly recommend it if you have kids.
Cassie B.
This is my go-to sunscreen for my family! With two young kids that don't like to sit still, I love how quickly I can spray this sunscreen on them. They are fully covered in seconds, giving me peace of mind and allowing them to head straight out to play with minimal fussing! We just tested this sunscreen out at the beach and several theme parks in California and I was pleasantly surprised that NONE of us were sunburned! Even my toddler, who is a redhead and has very sensitive skin, was burn free after several long days in the sun. We will continue to use this sunscreen on our entire family! Love it!
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I do not leave the house without this spray. I use in myself and daughter because it is water resistant and and SPF 50+ It doesn't sweat off or sting if it gets in your eyes. I apply about 20 minutes before and re apply when necessary. It's very moisturizing on the skin and applies evenly. I rub it in after I spray and it does a great job with sun protection
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
I used this product often for my nieces and nephews. The spray goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly into skin. The coverage is great and lasts for a good amount of time.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?