BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Haley R.
I used to hate this but it's really good at keeping you protected. As long as you apply it as often as it says to you will look great even if you're super pale like me!
Elaine F.
Lake Charles, LA
Nice and Gentle Spray!!

This is the perfect sunscreen for anyone, young and old. I use this on me and my nieces when we play in the pool and during my outdoor activities. Its is easy to use and has good coverage. I am allergic to the sun so sunscreen is a must!!! I like this one as it was easy to use and worked well. I need a higher SPF but I will use this one till it is gone and purchase a higher proof. I usually by the kids, as I feel it works better.
Features
o UltraMist
o Goes On Clear
o Sting & Tear Free
o 80 Minutes of Water Resistance
o Pediatrician Tested

In the market today, there are many brands to choose from. Banana Boat is a win for me.

Tiffany A.
I was leery about using a spray sunscreen after all of the recent negative publicity I have noticed on social media. I wanted a sunscreen that was quick to apply, and safe For my children. My son plays Little League and we opted for a spray sunscreen at his games. I always apply suntan lotion at home and save the spray for reapplication at his games. So far, there have been no problems. I apply it to their face by spraying it in my hands first and then smoothing it all over. I love that I can get a spf of 50 in a spray sunscreen, and even use this for myself.
Felecia E.
I have an toddled and an infant, I wont use anything other than ban a boat before taking them out into the sun. This always keeps my kids skin safe and protected.
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
Where is the EXP date??? I use to like this stuff but lately I noticed there are no expiration dates to be found on the bottle. I have a toddler and cannot risk putting this on her without knowing if it's old or not. Seems like they would take this into consideration knowing how many people are hospitalized for sun blisters from harmful UV rays with no protection! Protection from the sun is no joke guys!
Robin W.
Davy, WV
My kids have sensitive skin and can't use a lot of lotions or sunscreens, but this is perfect for them. They use this without it breaking them out or hurting their skin
crystal g.
hermiston
bought this exact con for my kids back when we were living in Texas because it would constantly go to the beach and let me tell you it works wonders for their skin I have a five-year-old and I have a soon to be two-year-old and I always spray on them before they go into the water and it also says every 30 minutes but I found it lasting a lot longer than that if you're looking for a good skin protectant from the sun definitely turn to this
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
I like the convenience of the spray bottle but you still have to run in the sunscreen to get proper coverage. Just spraying alone will not cover all exposed skin (learned that one the hard way) but it's also nice because most schools aren't allowed to apply sunscreen to your child anymore so your kids who are younger can use this and have the teacher spray it and they can rub it in themselves.
Jacqueline B.
Peoria, AZ
This product is really easy to use. It does not irritate the skin. Just make sure that you apply it super close to the skin since so that you dont waste product!
Kaiyla B.
This product is okay and there are a few flaws. For instance, you are required to put it on 20 minutes before you are in direct sunlight. This can be a nuisance to your plans if your rushing. The last thing on your mind is putting on sunscreen when rushing to leave the house. In my opinion, if you put on the sunscreen when you are in the sun(due to your rushing about and having a limited amount of time) then the product does not protect you from UV rays as much as it could. You may be only getting a fraction of the protection you are entitled to. In other words, the product doesn't coordinate with everyday life.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

Walmart