BY BANANA BOAT #43 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Candace D.
Lethbridge, AB
This is a great product at keeping the uv rays off of a busy toddler. Just read the label when applying. I spray it on my hands first then put it on the kids.
Julian C.
This sunscreen worked perfect and provide solar protection for at least 3 hours (I normally applied again after that). It's not as grassy as other products.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
This is cheap,it comes in bulk at Costco and my whole family can use it. The spray is easy to use for going to the beach and you need to get your whole body.
Jennifer V.
BARRIE, ON
This is so easy to use just spray on and rub in makes it so much easier to put on my kids. Also they don't mind doing it either so less fight is always good.
joyce f.
This one smells like coconut, which is fine. I have not burned using it. The price is right, and it moisturizes heavily without causing any reactions for me.
Stefanie M.
Kitchener
Quick and easy. Have had messed up bottles that spray in a stream rather than a mist but its rare. Smells good and kids don't burn....that's enough for me.
Michaela M.
rockhampton
I feel like this product does absolutely nothing for my daughter when shes out in the sun. Absolutely lathered her in it and did not protect her at all
Betty K.
I used this product on my children and now that I raise my grandchildren I use this products again and still great after all these years , THANKS!!
Kayla S.
Works awesome use it on my kids and my self totally water proof and protects the kids from the sun as we love going outdoors specially in the summer.
Tina C.
Smells like summer. Sprats work well and are easy and convenient, I like the high spf. Go through many of these each year, use I. The whole family!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?