BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia E.
Ottawa, ON
Since the product is a spray, it doesn't stick too well to the skin and tends to wash off after being in the water for a little while. Because of that, I need to spray 2-3 layers of it every time I go swimming. It always runs out quickly.
iliana G.
I have 6 months old baby and i recently used Banana Boat Kids UltraMist Tear-free on him and i really liked it since it was so gentle with his skin and i met my expectations cuz protected him from sun
Victoria S.
West Wickham , Kent
Great little suncream we used when we were staying in Florida. Nobody got burnt when using it and skin was also nicely moisturised. Defiantly better than expected. Would defiantly use and buy again. Only downside is it doesn't smell like bananas as we all expected it would
Brittany A.
Due to my psoriasis, I burn very very easily! So with that being said I am always worried that my sunscreen won't be good enough or even do its job! I find this particular one to be good, the only thing that bothers me is that it is slightly oily almost on your skin.
Ángela H.
I didin't like this one because it doesn't dry like it supossed to dry, it leaves your skin really oily, the package its bad, it's hard to manipulate it, I buy it at the local store and I feel like it is a total waste of money. I really had a bad day in that moment
Jo P.
This sunscreen is easy to apply and has a great smell. The packaging is great and less messy. This sunscreen is especially great for the kids as they always want to get into the water. I bought it at CVS.
Jennifer M.
I really love this sunscreen because it stays on all day even when you are in water. I have very fair skin so I burn very easily and this sunscreen keeps me from burning all day. It's all very easy to apply as it is a spray on sunscreen.
Jordyn S.
Dawson Creek
I used this recently while going on a trip for the summer but it wore off and i still got burnt but it would have been worse if i didnt use it, repeat user since i was a child when i first used it, no it did not, maybe a different kind
Nadezna S.
This sunscreen spray is perfect for India's humid climate. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky though I don't use it on my face as i have combination skin and it makes my T-zone a little oily after a while. Easy and quick to use.
Robin H.
Shubenacadie, NS
This is great for children AND adults with sensitive skin. My son can't wear any other kind of sunscreen, but he can wear this! It's not greasy and it stays on a long time with minimal applications.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?