BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
This is our go-to sunscreen for our 2 girls ages 3 and 6. It dries quickly and is not greasy, also seems to provide appropriate protection for them. Haven't had any issues with burns where the sunscreen is applied.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
My whole family uses this even though it says "kids." It's a really good product and my favorite kind of sunscreen is the spray kind (although you need to rub it in a little bit). It's quick and easy and leaves you feeling somewhat not sticky.
Carra H.
Mist sunscreens are so helpful! Only problem is they don't perfectly cover you and you can still get burnt, none the less still a great product, i wish it smelt like banana cause yum! Great brand tho and always has amazing sun protection
Mira D.
Eganville
Love how easy it is to apply it on the kids, they actually got so excited to use it i didn't need to ask them to stand still while spraying them lol. liked the cover on them and i buy it every year since my twins were born, four years ago
J B.
This is the product we buy for our family. I burn quite easily so I want to be confident knowing my skin is being protected from the sun and its rays and esp want my kids to be protected. Its a good price for the product and I find it works well. Dries quickly. Recommend for sure
Tiffany S.
Calgary
It's an amazing product. I use it mostly everyday in the summer on my kids and myself. We are a very fair skinned family and we have never had a burn when we use this product. And when you have young kids that is all you can ask for.
Claudia P.
To be honest I have not found a sunscreen for my kids that I can say does magic but I use this one because I fine it to be the best so far yes it grassy and I have to add a second time just to be on the save side but it work better that other name brad I have tried befor.
Jessica B.
London, Ontario
Not the best on the market but did the job. It gave efficient protection on the kids skin but it was REALLY greasy. Often after shaking the oil and lotion had not blended and I ended up greasing up the kids. I had to wash them before I could reapply. Not sure that I would buy this particular sunscreen again.
member-66f3752ce
Toronto
I think that this sunscreen protects my skin overall. I find that this sunscreen has very nice and simple packaging.sometimes I find that the sunscreen is streaky and will rub off easily. I also find that sometimes n water the sunscreen does go in my eyes. But overall I am happy with this product.
Rebecca E.
I love this sunscreen! It's meant for kids but honestly anyone can use it. It doesn't make your skin feel oily or greasy like a lot of spray on sunscreens and it still has that banana scent the brand is know for!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?