BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carly N.
Literally the first time I used this product the Spray tube got clogged. I was hesitate to use the product anyways because I was fearful my daughter would inhale the mist, but my mom bought it for us and I had run out of our usual sunscreen so I used it. It is not worth buying in my opinion!
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
This is the only sunscreen I use for my children. Not sticky, doesn't burn your skin (as my kids say, the others burn their skin when applied). We use this as well as the lotion (but lotion mainly for the face. Love Banana Boat :)
Maddison V.
This is the only sunscreen I use!! It is great for sensitive skin, and so easy to apply! It is also a reasonable price. As well as this it is SPF 50!! I also like that it is fragrance free and I believe it is up to 4 hours water resistant, so perfect for summer!
Denise F.
I mean nothing beats it to anything I have tried other brands and I didn’t really like it . But this brand is awesome and I has this smell and i like it for some reason and it lasts on my son skin so I don’t have to worry about it .
Pepper P.
I know lot's of people have had bad experiences with Banana Boat. But we have had a great experience with it. I find the children's sunscreen better then the rest.
Gita S.
Lithgow, NSW
I love this. I use this sometimes as my face primer and I works alright. I like the bottle. it looks fun and summery and who doesn't love sumer. it's definitely a good buy
Kyana L.
Avonmore , ON
I do not recommend this product at all it seems convenientent and easy but it is also very dangerous! I sprayed my daughter and put some in my hands to pat around her face once I was done she rubbed her eyes which made the product easily go into her eye and she could not open them she was crying and they were red and we rinsed plenty of times it lasted all day and she was very sensitive to he light afterwards. So no I do not recommend using his on children!
Alyssa P.
Halifax, NS
I've used the product on my daughter many times and have no complaints! I love the design and it's really easy to use on my squirmy girl. She doesn't seem to mind it at all. I would certainly recommend it to others!
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
I buy this for my kids, the clear kind. I didn't like the white one. It sprays on easy and coats evenly, it's non-greasy and is waterproof.

So easy to use my kids are able to apply as a morning routine daily in the summer. I would defiantly recommend this sunscreen.

Please let me know if my review was helpful. Thank you.
Tara C.
I love the fact that this product is SPF100. That in itself makes it worth buying if you have kids. The only thing I don't like about it is that the spray nozzle gets inexplicably clogged up, forcing me to stop, shake the bottle, then try spraying again. Not the easiest thing to do when you have impatient swimmers waiting to be sprayed.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?