BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
I buy this for my kids, the clear kind. I didn't like the white one. It sprays on easy and coats evenly, it's non-greasy and is waterproof.

So easy to use my kids are able to apply as a morning routine daily in the summer. I would defiantly recommend this sunscreen.

Please let me know if my review was helpful. Thank you.
Tara C.
I love the fact that this product is SPF100. That in itself makes it worth buying if you have kids. The only thing I don't like about it is that the spray nozzle gets inexplicably clogged up, forcing me to stop, shake the bottle, then try spraying again. Not the easiest thing to do when you have impatient swimmers waiting to be sprayed.
Sheree G.
I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN!! The Ultramist formulation is neither sticky or slimy and it is so quick. The Banana Boat Ultramist collection is a family favorite (its CHEAP!) and is a must-have during the summer months! I have not a single negative word to say about this product - I recommend it to everyone i know and i will continue to use it for years to come.
Angela L.
Saskatoon, SK
This product goes on easily and evenly. It is moisturizing but a tad on the greasy side for my liking. It didn't cause any issue with my daughters sensitive skin but we definitely will buy the product without lotion next go around. All in all it's a decent product with room for slight improvement,
Staci R.
St, ON
The only thing about this sunscreen that I don't like is how thick it is. It's good in the sense that I feel like it really covers my daughter and stays put, but I find it can be hard to spread out so I tend to have to use a lot. Not a bad thing either, I guess, I would just prefer something a little thinner and easier to distribute.
Tay R.
Banana boat is a trusted name when it comes to sunscreen. The SPF 50 is more effective than any other sunscreens that I have used before. This was given to me as a gift when I participated on 3km walk. I would buy it again because it was easy to apply and I never experienced peeling after use.
Tara T.
Kids don't always like to wear sun screens, but with this product it was easy to apply to the kids. No horrible smell, its nicely scented, leaves the skin soft afterwards.
No sunburns to report after a few hours of being in and out of water at the beach, it works great.
Jenn K.
Chilliwack
I purchased banana boat kids ultra miss tear free sunscreen family size from Walmart because of the size it met my expectations because it stayed on long-lasting and I didn't have to keep reapplying throughout the day the only complaint that I had was the smell.
Melissa D.
FORTUNE, NL
This is so easy and quick, for a squirmy kid, that doesn't want to stay still for long. It has great coverage, and felt light on the skin. I would buy it again next summer, got it on sale so was good value. Don't spray on face, spray into hands and run onto face.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
I love this product because of it rich inviting sent, most other sunscreen brands have a toxic or chemical smell that always lingers, but banana boats lotion doesn't. The spray on mist allows a quick and easy application for the high SPF rating product.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?