BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Karman D.
This is definitely a go-to product for me. I use this all the time in the summer, it’s not like other sunscreens which can be very sticky or irritating on the skin. It glides on very smooth and I love the spray application as it makes it so much easier to apply.
Anita F.
Strathroy
Vacationing with two small kids south every winter, and hanging with the family by the pool all summer banana boat for kids double pack is a family staple. It protects my children and spays on evenly. It keeps our children protected and that makes this Momma very happy!
Erica L.
Albury
The smell from the spray is very strong and needs to be used outdoors in well ventilated area. My child has been burnt while wearing this product so I'm now skeptical of the accuracy in their spf factor claim.
Claire W.
Prince Albert
I love the sunscreen spray, it is quick and easy to apply thru out the day to little ones on the move, it’s gentle on their skin and works wonders! So efficient to use!
Carly N.
Literally the first time I used this product the Spray tube got clogged. I was hesitate to use the product anyways because I was fearful my daughter would inhale the mist, but my mom bought it for us and I had run out of our usual sunscreen so I used it. It is not worth buying in my opinion!
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
This is the only sunscreen I use for my children. Not sticky, doesn't burn your skin (as my kids say, the others burn their skin when applied). We use this as well as the lotion (but lotion mainly for the face. Love Banana Boat :)
Maddison V.
This is the only sunscreen I use!! It is great for sensitive skin, and so easy to apply! It is also a reasonable price. As well as this it is SPF 50!! I also like that it is fragrance free and I believe it is up to 4 hours water resistant, so perfect for summer!
Denise F.
I mean nothing beats it to anything I have tried other brands and I didn’t really like it . But this brand is awesome and I has this smell and i like it for some reason and it lasts on my son skin so I don’t have to worry about it .
Pepper P.
I know lot's of people have had bad experiences with Banana Boat. But we have had a great experience with it. I find the children's sunscreen better then the rest.
Gita S.
Lithgow, NSW
I love this. I use this sometimes as my face primer and I works alright. I like the bottle. it looks fun and summery and who doesn't love sumer. it's definitely a good buy
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?