BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julisa S.
I burn easily . But I wouldn't recommend this . Doesn't quite work the way id want it too
Jessica M.
North Canton, OH
This is great for the kids! A brand I trust for their safety! Comes in high soft amounts
Paula W.
Rochester, NH
Great product I use it on myself and kiss it works amazing, especially on the little ones
Angela A.
Severance, CO
Love using this on myself and child. Sprays easily and evenly. Doesn't clog. Locks easily
Valerie D.
Albany, OH
We bought this for our youngest son. He is very fair skinned and it worked really well.
SaraBeth S.
I love it! It really is tear free and works amazing!! No sunburns on the little ones!!
G G.
Like that it's spray instead of lotion, like the that it's unscented and full coverage
Tabby S.
Charleston, WV
Love this product. My children never get burnt!
We have used this product for 5 years.
Isabelle Pfefer d.
Purdys, NY
My girl love this one !! Smell really good, it's good in the water and protect her skin
Elizabeth F.
Burlington, NC
Use this on my son when we go to the beach and other places.. It works great on him...
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?