BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison S.
My little sister literally carries a bottle of this everywhere and won't let anyone use it.
Casey P.
Wilsonville, AL
Works great for kids!! I hate lotion and this is a quick and easy way to get the job done!
Leslie A.
Use it for all 4 kids in the home and even for myself. Truly helps them get sun burnt less
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I like this for my daughter, haven't had any problems with it and I like that it's SPF 50
Amanda B.
Gaston , SC
Covers well, sprays great, don't have to reapply a lot, smell is ok, kids don't mind it.
Emily M.
Bridgeport, WV
Fgood for sensitive skin and combination skin I've been using this my hole life yeasssss
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
Love the convenience of the spray can. You don't have take the time to rub everything in.
Jessica M.
North Canton, OH
This is great for the kids! A brand I trust for their safety! Comes in high soft amounts
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
Love this product it's the only one I use on my daughter it's helps protect from the sun.
Julisa S.
I burn easily . But I wouldn't recommend this . Doesn't quite work the way id want it too
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?