BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaqui B.
Brooklyn, NY
Buy it every summer! Keeps my kids burn free even if they play outside for hours- great product
Melissa L.
Delray Beach, FL
I have used this on my baby sister and it's not sticky and doesn't rub off to get in her face.
Gee M.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for 5e kids, love the spray vs the cream, easy to use, non irritating to my childs skin.
kristen l.
Love this for the kids. Much easier to apply than normal sunscreen as they move around so much.
tanisha w.
Gary, IN
Easy to apply and no mess. Makes taking my kid in the son stress-free knowing he is protected .
Jordan H.
Oelwein, IA
I like this product. I think its much easier to use than the lotion kind.. I love the spray.
Mira H.
This spray is super easy and quick to use. It makes reapplication super convenient. Love it!
Kristen B.
Andover , MA
Love this for the kids - they love the tear free and it sprays evenly. Great price. Love it.
Donna M.
Alabaster, AL
This works great for everyone in our family...and it's priced great too! No sunburns for us!
Amy D.
Puxico, MO
I love this stuff,its easy to apply,smells good,and works great.This is all I use on my kids
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?