BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
This is super easy to use on my kid. The spray comes out nice and even. I spray my kids hands to have her rub it on her face. Comes in many different spf. Very little feeling of greasiness.
Melody R.
Battle Creek, NE
I love this sunscreen! It works great for younger children who are stubborn about standing still for you to thoroughly apply a sunscreen lotion, and it works great! I would definitely recommend for younger children!
Ashley L.
HENRY, TN
I used this product several times throughout the day at a local water park. Despite following common sense rules and directions we ended up burnt...bad!!! Talk about a rough trip. Yikes
Ashley A.
I really like this sunscreen I've never gotten sunburn wearing it. It's also very easy to put on. It did met my expectations. I'm a repeat user I always buy this product for the summer. No room for improvement.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I didn't care for this product. We sprayed it on our baby and it didn't work at all he still got burnt immediately. It didn't help prevent at all. I would suggest not the spray as the regular lotions work better.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Para los niños este es el mejor, le dura por bastante rapido, lo prefiero en spry por que es mas sencillo de aplicar mas que todo en niños de edades entre 3 y 12 en mi opinion ya que son mas inquietos
Alicia G.
Peshtigo, WI
Easy to apply to wiggly kids! Goes on stays on! Is a great value for the price! This product smells great and is a staple in our summer beach bag! I love that this product only needs to be reapplied every couple hours!
Jojo A.
Olympia, WA
I really love this product it works really well the packaging isn't to hard to open I got this from target It's very gentle on the skin and really reliable I would recommend this to everyone for the summer
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
We've used Banana Boat Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen in 50 SPF for the past several years during the summer. Fortunately for us, it's easy to apply; So easy that we don't get streaky tans or any sunburnt areas. My 8 year old daughter can even effector apply this sunscreen!
This sunscreen also has a non-greasy feel when applied, although it's a little slippery in water (not too bad).
The smell is a bit off putting, but I think that comes with any spray sunscreen honestly.
It's a good value for the price too. The can lasts a while, at least two seasons for us.
Stephanie E.
Las Cruces, NM
I hate sunblock in general but this one has to be rubbed in, feels slimy and gross, has to be reapplied a bit too often especially when you go in water, and leaves white streaks when you spray it on.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?