BY BANANA BOAT #12 in Body Sunscreen

Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. This product is tear-free, fragrance free and sting-free. This lotion contains titanium dioxide, recommended for children's sensitive skin for UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. It is hypoallergenic. It also helps to prevent sunburn.

Active Ingredients: Purpose:Titanium Dioxide 3.1%, Zinc Oxide 4.0% - Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients:Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Meleate/MA Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Alumina, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol.

• Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy r...1 Answers
  • Is this a truly year free sunscreen? No matter how hard I...9 Answers
  • Is this really tear free??2 Answers
Kimberly P.
I do not like this sunscreen at all. I'm sure it does it's job and only because it is SO HARD TO GET OFF. Even after a day in the water and sun, this sunscreen stays on my skin and leaves a white tint. Even if I try scrubbing it off it takes at least a day to come off. Not useful if you're going to a restaurant after the beach, but at least UV Ray's aren't breaking through that layer.
Joanna V.
Reno
This sunscreen is great for the summer! I used this sunscreen as a little girl it works great! It is great value and not pricey at all. I bought this product at walmart. It is not harsh at all its gentle! It dosent just help with sun burn but it helps with dry skin as well.
Peggy W.
My kids love this during the and I love how easy it is. The packaging is kind of cool toom. I wish it would last longer though.. we always end up having to put more on between swimming though I do suppose that's how it is with any brand. It's a nice product though and a good bang for your buck.
Tysheema M.
The banana boat Company always creates great things. For example the kids tear free sting free UVA UVB protection sunscreen lotion is awesome broad spectrum SPF 50 and it's very fragrant free plus is water resistant Pediatrics approve and so the parents
Amanda H.
Fort Wayne
I use this product on my kids. It doesmt make them all that oily at all and it doesn't wear off as fast as other sunblocks. I usually buy it from walmart. Its very gentle on my kids, especially with my son who has excema. I recomend this product.
Shirley V.
Bought this sunscreens at Walmart. Good product to protect the kids from the sun. It doesn't feel too sticky on the skin once applied. Used some on the teen's face and and there were no notable breakouts. I'm not sure if it was because I've had my bottle for too long, but I did notice the formula starting separating and an oily substance came out with the product.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
This is the main sunscreen I use for my kids. I prefer a lotion on my kids because I have heard that it is way more effective if you rub it into your skin. I have four kids so we usually go through about 10 of these each summer!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This was and still is my go to product for my kids, but especially when they were little. It really keeps your kiddos protected (may need to reapply a few time if out in the sun directly for more than 45mins-1hr), and it does not sting their little eyes if and when they accidentally rub their face and get some sunscreen in their eyes. That made ALL the difference in swimming when my daughter was little!
Belen G.
Immokalee, FL
Use this on my daughter. I’m very picky on what I use on her due to her being very sensitive. Does the job and bought at walmart. It was effective when used. Will deff purchase again for all my kids.
Misty J.
Orange, VA
Love this sunscreen! It goes on good and blends well! I’ve used it for the past couple summers! It’s very gentle for my special needs son. The packaging is nice. I would mos def recommend to other.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Is this a truly year free sunscreen? No matter how hard I try my kids sunscreen in their eyes.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you keep one in your car, diaper bag or purse for those spur of the moment outdoor fun?
Stephanie D.
Toledo, OH
Is this really tear free??
Rocio H.
Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy raro en los niños,