Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50+

Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. This product is tear-free, fragrance free and sting-free. This lotion contains titanium dioxide, recommended for children's sensitive skin for UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. It is hypoallergenic. It also helps to prevent sunburn.

Active Ingredients: Purpose:Titanium Dioxide 3.1%, Zinc Oxide 4.0% - Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients:Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Meleate/MA Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Alumina, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol.

Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy raro en los niños,
Is this a truly year free sunscreen? No matter how hard I try my kids sunscreen in their eyes.
Is this really tear free??
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50+ uploaded by Rhonda J.
It says it is for kids but I grabbed it when I was at the beach because it is SPF 50+.  It is a decent sunscreen but it isn't as long lasting as many other on the market. I believe it says you have to reapply after 80 minutes. It was gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I am very fair and still got a little bit burned using this. I would not repurchase this particular brand since I typically stay on the beach for several hours and need something that will completely protect my skin.
Worcester, MA
My daughter is white and hispanic but has skin more on the paler side. She does tan in the summer but I still want her skin to be protected. I apply and it goes on smoothly like lotion, I don't have to reapply as much, and this is a product you can get at any drugstore.
Even though I am not a kid, I used it on my hands and went out in Arizona summer for a trip and it did not protect me at all. I had skin coming off my hands for almost 2 weeks after the trip and I also reapplied it 2 times in the day. I did not like the texture of it as well. It was too thick. Not good for males who had hairs on their body.
Reno
This sunscreen is great for the summer! I used this sunscreen as a little girl it works great! It is great value and not pricey at all. I bought this product at walmart. It is not harsh at all its gentle! It dosent just help with sun burn but it helps with dry skin as well.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Great
Thick, creamy formula.
I feel safe with this on me or my daughter.
We reapply every few hours or after the pool.
Always with us in the summer months.
Recommend for zoo, beach, or festival trips.
Goes on white, rubs in clear. Not waterproof. Pleasant smell.
Great
Thick, creamy formula.
I feel safe with this on me or my daughter.
We reapply every few hours or after the pool.
Always with us in the summer months.
Recommend for zoo, beach, or festival trips.
Goes on white, rubs in clear. Not waterproof. Pleasant smell.
Mckinney, TX
This was and still is my go to product for my kids, but especially when they were little. It really keeps your kiddos protected (may need to reapply a few time if out in the sun directly for more than 45mins-1hr), and it does not sting their little eyes if and when they accidentally rub their face and get some sunscreen in their eyes. That made ALL the difference in swimming when my daughter was little!
New Haven
Very good but not the best out there. Good protection especially for when you’ve run out of sunscreen at the end of the summer time. It protects well but from my experience swears off pretty easy which is inconvenient.
I use this sunscreen on my five year old. One bottle lasts a long time. It is a pretty thick formula, which is nice because you can clearly see where you still need to apply sunscreen, but it does make it hard to completely rub in. My daughter has never gotten sunburned using the spf 50.
Durham, NC
My son has sensitive skin and he gets very red and can get sun burnt easily in the summer months so I make sure I put this on him from head to toe before he leaves out the house and goes to day care because I know he'll have play time.
Lawrence, KS
As people who spend most of our time outdoors and in and out of the water, Banana Boat has worked out to be the best overall product for skin protection that we have tried. It is easy to apply, non greasy, and lasts a very long time, even with long water immersion periods. We camp and windsurf, and a once-daily early morning application to face, neck, arms and legs lasts all day, although a second application can be helpful if, for example, you rub your face with a towel after coming out of the water. But it's amazing that it doesn't sweat off, even on very hot days, nor does it wash off while being splashed at 35+ mph on the water. And yet it washes off easily with soap and water, not like some other protections that you really need to scrub several times to remove. There has been a lot of discussion about different chemicals in lotions possibly being as bad (that is, potential to induce melanoma) as no coverage at all, and this may prove to be true. But because the research keeps changing on this as with many other things that we use or consume, we've decided to use this as our primary skin cover. It's not a complete cover like some zinc-based lotions we've used--you do still tan a bit through it--but we have never burned with it, even with prolonged exposure. If you were to use it wearing just a bathing suit and "lying out" all day, I'm not sure that it would work as well. We are quite careful to avoid direct sunlight whenever we can, so I'm sure that we are reducing overall exposure. But when every day is spent outside hiking and/or windsurfing, our best efforts to avoid sun still mean that we're getting a lot. Our previous best choice was Solar Sense lotion, which is Zinc based. This seemed to provide even better coverage, and was also extremely water and sweat resistant. But it was thicker and therefor more difficult going on, and much harder to wash off at the end of the day--or even to thoroughly wash off your hands so it was cool to handle sunglasses without mucking them up. Banana Boat is much easier to clean up,and therefore is not as much of an issue. But Solar Sense may ultimately be the better protection.