Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by Aire R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your kids from sun damage with Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen. Alcohol free and tear free, the pediatrician tested formula offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Plus, its hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions. Effective for children or adults with sensitive skin.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Pediatrician-tested
  • Tear and alcohol free, won't sting
  • Water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Fragrance free
  • PABA free

Teresa M.
Quapaw
My favorite to take to the beach to the swimming g pool or at home laying out in the kiddie pool
Dulce H.
Caldwell, ID
I really like this product. I love how it doesn't get in my kids eyes. It is very affective. And I would definitely recommend it other families with children.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
Keeps my poor fair skinned Irish daughter from becoming a lobster! We use it every year :)
Savanna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this since I was a little kid! This stuff is the bomb. It smells amazing but also protects as you use it! I purchased this at Walmart but I'm sure you can get it at any drugstore! I would recommend this to kids and adults!
Melissa E.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to product to use for my kids. It's easy. Doesn't smear or run all over their face. Works great
Alix P.
This is the perfec sunblock gor kids, the texture is good and you can apply and your skin didnt stay white, the product smeel nice and the most important is that make a good job blocking the sun
Theresa S.
Mississauga , ON
Will not buy this again

Got it for my kid and she had an allergic reaction. Very disappointing especially since it's banana boat.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
This is the only sun block I can use for my kids. Doesn't make their eyes burn when they are in the pool, ocean, or running around sweating. My kids have very sensitive skin, this is the only thing that works for them.
Natalie V.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product. It's very effective but I would recommend getting a higher SPF then 30.
Eva Angelina L.
Farmington, UT
Its a good product. I havent had any issues with my son getting sunburned while using this.