Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by Aire R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your kids from sun damage with Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen. Alcohol free and tear free, the pediatrician tested formula offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Plus, its hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions. Effective for children or adults with sensitive skin.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Pediatrician-tested
  • Tear and alcohol free, won't sting
  • Water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Fragrance free
  • PABA free

Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I have used this in the past. It's okay but I find myself wanting a 50 SPF. I bought it because the store shelves were wiped out. It worked fine but I did find I needed to reapply more often.
Bobby C.
Rustburg
I grew up with Banana Boat sunscreen and being a particularly pale white kid, it was pretty important to use a really good sunscreen. This kind always seemed to out-perform other sunscreens. Still use it to this day!
Allison D.
This is a great sunscreen for children. I use this sunscreen when my children are outside in the hot summer sun.. I do not have to reapply this sunscreen as often as others. The sunscreen does not leave skin feeling greasy or oily. The quality of this sunscreen is great and the smell is pleasant too.
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I used this 50 spf this past summer - which is also water resistant. I thought that it worked well for what it was. Just have to remember to reapply after youve been in the water because the sunscreen washes off at a certain amount of time. But I was pleased - didn't burn too much at the beach
Sonia M.
Protege muy bien del sol a mi niño, la uso cada verano y es muy buena aparte y la uso ahora con mi bebe de 5 meses y también estoy encantada de como protege del sol la piel de mis hijos
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
I don't really care for this product that much. I just reach for this when I have no other sunscreen available on hand. I personally think it's too thick and feels heavy on the skin
Alyah R.
Loveland, CO
I have 2 little ones that I use this product on. IT WORKS! I've never bought a different brand. While using this sunscreen, my kids have never had a problem getting sunburned. It's really a great product!
Ariella E.
Great neck, NY
I remember using this as a child. Never really liked the smell. It wasn't the smoothst cream and doesn't have the best protection. It isn't oil free so it shouldn't be used on the face either. Maybe a higher Spf would be good.
Zynia H.
Perfect sunscreen for my children, it holds up to their running around and sweat. A little goes a long way and one bottle can last us the entire summer for 3 children.
Rachel B.
Wesley Chapel
Love this brand and this product. I use this for my super active 4 year old who is constantly in and out of the water and sweats like his daddy! No burns here! Goes on smooth. Easy to rub in!