Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by Aire R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your kids from sun damage with Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen. Alcohol free and tear free, the pediatrician tested formula offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Plus, its hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions. Effective for children or adults with sensitive skin.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Pediatrician-tested
  • Tear and alcohol free, won't sting
  • Water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Fragrance free
  • PABA free

Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
We use this for our kids every summer. We bought it in bulk, so it's always available in our home. We really love it, and it has always done its job! However, the hole is slightly smaller than other brands, which results in the sunscreen coming out really slow, and not a lot at a time so it takes many times squeezing the bottle to get out what I need. Other than that, it is a wonderful product who has never let us down! I recommend it.
Antonia G.
Walla Walla, WA
This stuff is pretty good, smells nice and works fairly well, not too greasy or anything and the price is pretty fair too. You can find this stuff pretty much anywhere (in my experience anyway). I have very fair skin and so i really need sunscreen that works well and I was pleasantly surprised to find that this relatively low spf sunscreen worked very well!
Amanda H.
Stratford, CT
An absolute MUST for my beach bag - I have 5 through out my bags, car & home. It's a great product for the price! I am able to keep my family sunburn free because of this sunscreen! I slather it on my kids before school, at the beach or pool and my husband even carries one in his truck for use at work!
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Love it! I use this sunscreen for band camp since we are outside for so long keeps me from getting burnt and I usually only have to apply it once everyday and it keeps my burns away. I highly recommend this especially if you are outside constantly or for long periods of time. It holds up to the suns shine. It also doesn't feel oily or gross on my skin.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a big fan of this sunblock as it really stung my skin! My skin is super sensitive and it did not like the chemicals that are in this sunblock. Unfortunately I will not be able to use this sunblock again. Such a shame considering this is made for children's sensitive skin.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I purchased while in Ocean City, MD on a wonderful one day beach trip. The kids were protected very well until they got in the water. I reapplied every few hours but my oldest daughter still experienced a sun burn. I would recommend but I would apply as often as possible.
Brianna S.
I burn VERY easily and have very sensitive skin. This sunscreen is perfect to help combat both problems. It's gentle on my skin and also keeps me from getting sunburnt. Im an adult and use this product. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
I used this on my 2 toddler boys and notice it lasted a long time even when they played with water in our front yard. We live in Southern California where it gets up to 114 degrees during the summer and my boys have not gotten burnt.
Stacy W.
Gainesville, GA
I am a red head with very fair skin and this is one of my favorite sunblocks. It gives me the protection that I need to keep from burning when out in the sun. I usually apply it after spending about 15 minutes sunscreen free (to get a little vitamin D) and then wait about 15-20 mins to get into the pool. I will definitely continue to use this product and it is always in my beach bag.
Lynn P.
Minneola, FL
I've used this sunblock on my son and myself for years. I use plenty and it protects well, I am a fanatic about sunblock and its usage, so I follow the directions to the letter. I lost my father to melanoma and myself and other family members have had pre-cancer and skin cancer. I take sun protection seriously! I have lots of other Banana Boat products I use regularly too!