Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by Aire R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your kids from sun damage with Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen. Alcohol free and tear free, the pediatrician tested formula offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Plus, its hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions. Effective for children or adults with sensitive skin.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Pediatrician-tested
  • Tear and alcohol free, won't sting
  • Water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Fragrance free
  • PABA free

Esther I.
Love this spf for my kids- we use it all summer for all there sport and swimming needs! Not sticky and does not leave them with a white tint!
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product for so long. I love it and recommend it to anyone who doesn't like getting sun tanned and wants good coverage.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I love using this for my baby whenever we go somewhere where they'll be a lot of sun, it doesn't burn him or hurts his little sensitive skin
Natachia S.
Horicon , WI
I use this on my 7 year old and my 1 year old and it works amazingly. They both burn easily and this (if kept applied) works great for them.
Tiffany F.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been using this now for a few years. Having waterproof is important for your little ones. You don't have to reapply every ten minutes.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
It's just a normal sunscreen, it works fairly well but is sometimes hard to spread because it's a bit thick. I've used this multiple times.
Andrea J.
Fresno, CA
This sunscreen is thick enough that my school aged children can apply it themselves and know areas that were covered. Adequate sun coverage
Dianna G.
Dryden, VA
Love using this for my kids over the summer ! They get sun burn very easy and I don't have to worry about it when I use banana boat on them
Myjestic D.
Winchester, VA
I myself don't use this product but I used it on my niece all summer and she had such soft skin and 0 sun burns ... Plus it smells great
Emilee A.
Madison, SD
I have two kids, so I tend to carry around sunscreen for them, and not for me. What I like about this product is that I can use it, too.