Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by Aire R.

BY BANANA BOAT #75 in Body Sunscreen

Keep your kids from sun damage with Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen. Alcohol free and tear free, the pediatrician tested formula offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Plus, its hypoallergenic to avoid allergic reactions. Effective for children or adults with sensitive skin.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Pediatrician-tested
  • Tear and alcohol free, won't sting
  • Water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Fragrance free
  • PABA free

Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
This is the only sun block I can use for my kids. Doesn't make their eyes burn when they are in the pool, ocean, or running around sweating. My kids have very sensitive skin, this is the only thing that works for them.
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
Works well, the only downside is if you don't rub the lotion in very well you get a white residue after applying and when getting in the water you'd be able to see it.
Savanna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this since I was a little kid! This stuff is the bomb. It smells amazing but also protects as you use it! I purchased this at Walmart but I'm sure you can get it at any drugstore! I would recommend this to kids and adults!
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
I use this every year for my son. The sun loves him about as much as I do lol. This keeps him from burning and stays on the whole time he swims so no reapplying is necessary.
Lara W.
This smells amazing. I used this as a kid and would still use it today. It's easy to apply and soaks in to the skin fast. I bought this at Walmart and it works good. I think there's a tad bit of room for improvement.
Paige B.
Madisonville, LA
Great for kids of all ages! I used it on my infant and it worked great. I did have to reapply semi often but my child is extremely fair, and I was more cautious because of how young he is. No burning though!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We have a pool in our backyard and that's where we spend most of our time during the summer months. It's important that my kids stay safe from the sun. Banana Boat is my go to product for kids sunscreen. If you can get a bigger squeeze tube then go for it, the 8oz doesn't last too long if you're always using it. I like to reapply sunscreen to the kids a few times during the day. This product really smells great and we've never had a sun burn issue. I think it's safe to say this product does it's job.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I have used this kids sunblock for the past two summers for my entire family and It has been effective. It does leave a white cast when applying, but that is to be expected with any sunblock so it didn't bother me in the slightest. We went on vacations to the virgin islands and it worked effectively against sunburn. We have not gotten sunburned once while using this product. Even after water activities, it takes a bit of elbow grease and scrubbing to wash off, which is the only reason why I am giving it 3 stars. Otherwise a good, cheap, basic sunblock.
Randi Y.
I bought this it was one of the few sunblocks (rather than sunscreens) available in my local stores. Sunscreen keeps you from burning, sunblock keeps you from getting darker. And I would say this did an okay job of keeping me from getting darker, and probably would've worked even better if I reapplied as often as you're supposed to. But this stuff is so disgustingly greasy (as is the case with most forms of sun protection) that I could not bring myself to slather it on multiple times a day.
Brianna S.
Philadelphia , PA
I use it on my kids, especially on their faces, and so far have had NO crying or tears at all.

I also recommend putting this on their arms and hands so that when they wipe their faces, they don't get tears.
The cheaper sunscreens (non tear free) we use on the body and legs.

I've even started using it for myself for when I'm swimming in the ocean and surfing. Nothing like burning sunscreen in the eyes to make you miss seeing waves.

PROS:
1. Tear free! It really works.
2. Because it works, you will put more sunscreen on your kids and your own face without fear of stinging and burning.
3. Bottle design makes it easy to get every last drop of sunscreen out of it.