Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 30

by Banana Boat

Spf 30 Banana Boat Kids Stick Spf 30

Ingredients: Active:Homosalate 7.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 8.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0%. Inactive: Ozekerite, Isocetyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Thobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Silica, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Bht, Fragrance.

Does this make the kids sticky?
I would like to know if this product really works? How thick is it?
Are these good for sensitive skin?as my kiddo seems to be sensitive to sunscreens.
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My kids love using this especially on their faces. They have sensitive skin and it's not irritating. It lasts for hours and it's very easy to apply. It doesn't melt and end up in their eyes. I would highly recommend this product to a friend for sure!” in 8 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Some of the best stuff to use for your child's face. I love using spray sunscreen, but it's hard to get a kids face with the spray. So I love using this with the spray sunscreen.
Corbin, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this product when I am at home relaxing in the shade and in the pool! It’s very effective and also easy for the kids to apply on themselves! It serves great for your lips so that they don’t get dry or burnt! Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 30
Dallas, TX
Because I was buying several other items for a recent cruise, I decided to go ahead and buy sunscreen as well, since the price was better than at the pharmacy. This sunscreen worked well. I didn't burn at all, only reapplying every two to three hours, and I could still fee the sunscreen even after sweating and swimming in the ocean for an hour. One star removed because the lotion is SO thick! Be warned - if you squeeze too much in your hand, you'll be working it into your skin for several additional minutes. It almost seems to get WHITER before it starts to rub in.
Maricopa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this. Works great for those hot days with the kids. Gets the job done for the times you spend long periods in the sun. Packaging was very cute. Appealing to kids. Very gentle. Not too thick. Would recommend to other mommies with little babies
Jonesboro, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works well on noses and ears where sometimes lotion does not. The tube holds up well in a packed beach bag. It is gentle on kid skin and there is really no odor. It did what I needed it to do. I would recommend.
Rockport
Purchased at: Walmart
The stick sunscreen is great. It allows you to see how you are applying it and making sure that it gets applied evenly. It’s a very good value for the coverage. I would buy it again.
Orbisonia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This sunscreen stick is nice when you have kids and when using it on there faces! As they do not like there faces touched very well! It's very easy and fast to use!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Only stuff we use on our kids. Love the product and it don't make them feel like a slip and slide when they are wearing it. Which is a plus when you can catch your kids.
Sevierville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you have kiddos then this banana boat sunscreen stick works amazing! However, keep in mind that it is only SPF 30 so you might need a sunscreen with more SPF in it. This one works amazing with my kids which I have a four year old and a one year old. I love the fact that it’s a stick form which makes it a lot easier to not only apply but also to carry around at all times because it’s compact. So if your planning a vacation this sunscreen is one I would recommend for sure. It is very affordable as well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very convenient, I've used this on my niece/nephews as well as my own. I throw it in the beach bag and I'm set. I like that this isn't messy and the product is very easy to apply. It's so effective here in this south florida sun. One tip- after you apply it, chuck it in the cooler so it doesn't melt.