Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Stick uploaded by Joanna S.Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Stick uploaded by Emma S.

Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Stick

Great for Faces! SPF/UVB 50 AvoTriplex™ High UVA 3-Way Protection™ Non-Greasy Feel Great For Sun-Sensitive Areas: Ears Nose Lips Face Banana Boat® Kids Stick with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection, Against aging and log-term skin damage with high UVA protection, and Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down. Safe Convenient Easy to Use   see more...

• Any problem with this running into the eyes?7 Answers
  • Q tan bueno es para los ñiños pequeños no el afeta en dad o si2 Answers
  • My nephew always geta terribly chapped dry lips in the summer...i...12 Answers
Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Stick
  • "he simple tube packaging makes it the perfect on the go Sunscreen as it can easily be tossed into a beach bag or purse without leaking or weighing down the bag." in 5 reviews
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
Amazing product. We are a very active family and need sunscreen in the summer. My kids always hated putting sunscreen on, especially on there face. Now they don’t mind when I️ use the stick on their face. This product is always in the beach/pool bag.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
The best sunscreen to keep in your purse pocket when you're at the park or the beach I love that it is so small I can stick it in anything to put on my kids when we are out
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've used this on my kids faces. I like this product but it doesn't blend into the skin as easily as a lotion would. It's great for travel or just to throw in your purse in case u forget other sunscreen. Great price
Tabetha C.
Mount Sterling
Worked perfect on my child!!!Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Stick kept my baby from getting a horrible sunburn!! And convenient packaging! It definitely met my expectations and then some! Will recommend to all my mommy and daddy friends!!!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Me and my kids love using this sunscreen. It seems to be the only one that actually lasts a long time while they're swimming and playing outside. Definitely would recommend for any mommas out there thats looking for a great sunblock!
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
I bought this sunscreen stick at Target, it works so well on protecting my kids face. I've used it too, which it doesn't break me out. I'm glad it doesn't leave your face white like other sunscreens, is translucent! Doesn't burn the eyes, and not pricey.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I have always used the Banana Boat Sunscreen stick for my kids' faces. They have both reacted well to it and never burn with it on. It holds up well in the sand, sun and sweat they find at the beach and never gets in their eyes.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
I like to use this on my sautéed face and sometimes as a little extra on her shoulders. Easy to apply and mess free, do not have to rub it in. The stick does all the work for you! Great cost for the product
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
This is a must have for our family during the Summer. As a mother of 5 very active children I am always looking for products that not only perform well but are easy to travel with. We spend most of our days at the pool or at the beach during the Summer so sunscreen is a necessity. This product is great for applying to the sensitive t-zone area as well as other areas that are often over looked when applying sunscreen, such as the ears and hair parts. It does not run and sting eyes while swimming. Nor does it wash away from prolonged exposure to water. It prevents sensitive areas from getting burned or turning red. The simple tube packaging makes it the perfect on the go Sunscreen as it can easily be tossed into a beach bag or purse without leaking or weighing down the bag. It is affordable enough that I always have multiples on hand and carry a backup with us when we are on the go. The product itself also doesn't melt in extreme heat which is perfect for a long Texas Summer.
Jenn C.
I use this on my nose and love it! I'm obviously not a kid, but the shape, size, and spf were so convenient for me. Totally thrilled with this purchase! Bought at either target or Walmart. Would buy again!
Gurleen N.
Yuba City, CA
Is it easy to apply
Amy R.
How well does this work and is it worth a try?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Does this work as well as water babies sunblock?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Has anyone had their little ones get burned while using This?
Kayla W.
Wyoming, PA
My daughter has sensitive skin so it's hard to find sunblock that works for her. has anyone used this sensitive skin?